Hardest Hitting Teams

pantherman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am a native to Greenback, I still got hit by him in practice a few times. I am speaking of Cody Long. The main problem with the guy is that he is so easy to underestimate. He's not a big guy, but he's one of the hardest-hitting people I've seen (and felt, no doubt). It's a shame to see him leave.

--Kemple

Guest BIGmatt3225

well loudon is full of hard hitting people. i want someone who has played against loudon to call somebody out and say that they COULDN'T hit. give at least a # that you remember. i'm askin that...so bring it on.

I don't know about this past year, but I have never seen a team hit people like the DB team of 2000 did on their way to the semis. Those kids used to knock people straight off their block, I'm talkin serious hitting. I remember Jefferson County's coach repeatedly talking about it in the paper after his kids lost 3 helmets. Also, Gerald Riggs said he had never been hit like that after Red Bank beat DB in the semis.