Hardest Hitting Teams

pantherman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Science Hill played Jefferson County this season at SH I have never seen a harder hit in my life. SH's Daniel Bailey knocked a Jeff County player who was returning the punt right off his feet. The Jeff County kid caught the ball and got 1 step when SH's Bailey knocked him and the kid flew up in the air and landed on his back and didn't move. The whole crowd gasped and was worried cuz the kid wasn't moving. After about 2 min the kid got up and Jeff County coaches had to help him off the field. He didn't come back out for a few plays after that. Seriously you people should've heard the noise it made when Bailey popped this kid.

i played against chris russel in 2000 and he was a good hitter. but, the worst hit i have ever taken in my entire life was during a jamboree at the begining of the 2000 season. we were playing marshal county. it was their big linebacker, his jersey was #1. i don't know the guys name, but, during the game, i was lined up at receiver and i was to run a 5yard slant route. well as i slanted the ball was thrown my way. i went to catch the ball and as soon as my hands touched it, that #1 stuck his helmet into my chin and his arms thrust into my stomach, and i proceeded to flip bacward and my helmet was halfway off and the breath was knocked out of me. the worst experience of my life. do any of you remember this guy? i think he may have been a senior that year. oh, the funny part was when i hobbled back to the sideline after this play and my coach said to me,"have some balls about you and catch the ball."

Ask Ryan McPhail who hit him the hardest this year, 100 bucks says he says Harding! He was crying when he came of the feild, saying that Matt Shansky was hitting him to hard! Matt can lay some smack and back it up with more! Theres even a song about his hitting! Ill tell you, if you want to know! But the Hardest hitting in Memphis had to be Harding or East!

There's a few LBs form Marshall Co. that could have knocked you around, possibly, #21 Ryan Bishop, or #87 Ben Barnes, or #45 Blake Andrews, or #56 Matt Hargrove. They are all big boys. Bishop and Barnes graduate this year, but the others will be back.

[Edited by lburgfan on 5/3/02 10:36P]