CPA@Camden

rcombs

"Wise old owl. You sound like a dumb ole coach who is jealous of the success that Coach Graves has had. Sorry, you may have been at these games, but it is obvious you didn't see anything.

These Tigers have improved over the year and it's a disgrace for any one to down these kids for their accomplishments. Shame on you!!!!!"

I can assure you that I am not jealous in any way of Coach Graves. In fact I did praise them for improving from last year but you obviously just skipped right on over that.

They are good kids who play hard and scrap for all they are worth but talentwise they aren't in the same league yet with CPA,Camden,Goodpasture or other teams like that and all the wishful thinking in the world will not change it.

No they aren't as talented as CPA, Camden, Goodpasture, but they aren't as bad as you made them out to be.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with mkd24 totally our defense is what is going to end up winning it for us. We have blocked a punt in almost every game this year.I look for our special teams to make big plays also. Anyone who says we are gonna lose by more than 3 touchdowns obviously doesn't know a thing about Camden lions football. I highly doubt we lose 55-19 pequeno. I just hope Chili will be back at 100% very soon.

Edited by Lionsfan08

Let's do a a little score comparison shall we. Last week Camden and Lewis Co. play to basically a touchdown game. Then this week Lewis Co. has to beat Fairview on a 2 pt conversion late. The point being those are three pretty equal teams.

Hmmmmmmm......didn't CPA beat Fairview something like 51-6.

This won't be close. Best of luck to Camden..... you'll need it.

Let's do a a little score comparison shall we. Last week Camden and Lewis Co. play to basically a touchdown game. Then this week Lewis Co. has to beat Fairview on a 2 pt conversion late. The point being those are three pretty equal teams.

Hmmmmmmm......didn't CPA beat Fairview something like 51-6.

This won't be close. Best of luck to Camden..... you'll need it.

Can't compare scores. It means nothing. Look at some of my previous posts last week to show you. Compare scores against common opponents and see how silly that is.

"Let's do a a little score comparison shall we. Last week Camden and Lewis Co. play to basically a touchdown game. Then this week Lewis Co. has to beat Fairview on a 2 pt conversion late. The point being those are three pretty equal teams."

"Hmmmmmmm......didn't CPA beat Fairview something like 51-6."

"This won't be close. Best of luck to Camden..... you'll need it."

Camden played Lewis Co. on a very wet,very sloppy field which makes that comparisan invalid.

The Camden team is big,fast,and well coached. I would say they have a better than even chance of winning.