Wayne County @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

Gives a score WCHS_Wildcats_#2? "I" just want to see what you think the score will be?

Well i can assure u it wont be no 42-7 or 35-13 as centerfield predicted...im not being cocky in anyway cause yall really took it to us last time we played yall and we know yall are really good team...i mean yall havent lost a game in the region in like 25+ games...i dont predict scores for my own team...but i will say that we think we are going to win as a team and will fight for every thing that we get and will not quit until that final whistle sounds...it will not be nothing like last time.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i can assure u it wont be no 42-7 or 35-13 as centerfield predicted...im not being cocky in anyway cause yall really took it to us last time we played yall and we know yall are really good team...i mean yall havent lost a game in the region in like 25+ games...i dont predict scores for my own team...but i will say that we think we are going to win as a team and will fight for every thing that we get and will not quit until that final whistle sounds...it will not be nothing like last time.

when i think about it wchs has nothing to lose....doesnt sound like their worrying bout the next game like mtp seems to be(or at least their fans) if they overlook wchs then there defense will struggle, daily will still run over everyone, get his 200+ yards...

when i think about it wchs has nothing to lose....doesnt sound like their worrying bout the next game like mtp seems to be(or at least their fans) if they overlook wchs then there defense will struggle, daily will still run over everyone, get his 200+ yards...

Yea he may get his yards but what there defense does will determine the game...it will be a hard fought battle throughtout the game i promise that.. :thumb:

MP had better play better in this game than last game. First off, MP must cut down penalties and turnovers. That is the big key. In the playoffs, those are big issues cause teams seem to take advantage of turnovers more often in the playoffs. You can almost bet Wayne Co. will play a tougher game than last, having a lot of confidence coming off an impressive win against Cascade. But i know MP has not played their best game this year and it's time to break it loose starting this week!! Go MP!!

Good luck to both teams, Wayne Co. looked good on film. #4 looked pretty good. I think he is better then Dixon just from what i saw on film. I cant tell until i see them in person tho. Either way Daily is better then both. But thats not anything to be ashamed of.

The whole question to the game is can Wayne Co. tackle Daily??? If not u have to be able to keep up w/ them by scoring points. I think Wayne Co. will not be able to handle Daily, but will score some TD's to make the game close. No scores from me though, just that i think it will be a good game.

You know I've read a bunch of posts on here where our fans had called each other out because they didn't agree with each other. Get over it. If yall don't like it, just say disagree and go on with something else. No need to make fools of yourselves or MTP. Sorry, Just my thought.

I agree Big Red 1. They sound like the Collinwood fans before our game with them. They were on each other harder than they were us.

Other than the win over Cascade when did Wayne Co. supposedly turn it around. They struggled down the stretch to barely beat 2 weak teams in Perry Co. and Moore Co. They lost at home to TCA and got blasted at home to Collinwood.

Well i'll tell u now that the CA game was a fluke TCA we come back from a 28-0 at halftime and almost won, and collinwood almost got beat by Perry Co. no offensene to collinwood but we had two main starters out for a whole week of practice against them like #4 was out for two weeks, all i'm sayin is regeion 6 rly aint all that weak wen it comes down to it, there r some good teams and good games and Moore co. always gives us a good game no matter wat, we could be pick to win state and Moore co. could give us a good game lol

You know I've read a bunch of posts on here where our fans had called each other out because they didn't agree with each other. Get over it. If yall don't like it, just say disagree and go on with something else. No need to make fools of yourselves or MTP. Sorry, Just my thought.

No need to apologize, you are exactly right. I just hope you and MPTigerT read enough to see I was definitely running DEFENSE and not offense. I will do better in the future to maintain my composer and not let a few get me sideways anymore.

To all mTp fans, I apologize to all if I have in any way misrepresented myself in a bad way to reflect bad views towards mTp sports. I was merely standing up for myself and my opinion. I'm definitely the one who is sorry.

Edited by Big Bigby

Yea we struggled vs those teams you named but we are a different team in the playoffs i will promise you that...we played at a different level of intenisity vs Cascade from the beg. to the end we never let up and to be honest we had only played like that 2 or 3 games the whole season..Huntland being one of those games..it all boils down to is if we come prepared and mentally ready...i think were ready physically...but we gotta get our minds in it...and focus on executing and playing full speed non stop for 4 qtrs...if we do this i promise we will come away with the W... :thumb:

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2