Lake Co. @ Trinity

gatorfan4life

ok i think everyone can agree that Lake and Trinity are both good football teams but factoring everything together Lake is going to lose this weekend. TCA has one 5 straight at home, Lake is 3-2 on the road. with the weather forcast 54 degrees, 80% humidity and 6mph gusts. those are prime playing conditions for Trinity. anyone who goes to this game will get a show. both teams will play hard however TCA has the defense needed to win. i predict a TCA win 35-21. however good luck to both teams and i look foward to watching both teams play.

George

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, turnovers and penalties will decide this game. Before, and i know someone else i think said it too, said LC didnt just have what it took to win the big games they needed to. But after this friday night changed my outlook on the Falcons. If they come out like they did against Fayette and put together a solid game the the Falcons will fly home winners. LC has the athletes to win this and its up to them to execute and do all the coaches have taught them all year. Im goin with LC 28-24. Good luck to both teams and let the best team win here from SF.

I said it about the Union City game. I said it about the McKenzie game. And I said it about the Fayette Academy game. If Lake County ever puts together four quarters of solid, hard-nosed, virtually mistake-free football, they WILL win. Period. They are too talented to lose to anyone in 1A if they play their best game for four quarters. Until Friday at Fayette Academy, they had not done that. Now, the challenge is to do it again. Trinity is right on about the same level with FA, so they have their work cut out for them. If they play like they did at FA, I predict a 14-point victory. But if they put it in neutral at halftime or at any point until the final gun, they don't stand a chance. That is the way it has been all year against quality opponents.

There aren't any Byhalias left on the schedule. This is the playoffs. You've got to play for four quarters to have a chance against anybody. The Falcons proved they could do it Friday night...now they have to prove it again. Here's to believing that they can.

ok i think everyone can agree that Lake and Trinity are both good football teams but factoring everything together Lake is going to lose this weekend. TCA has one 5 straight at home, Lake is 3-2 on the road. with the weather forcast 54 degrees, 80% humidity and 6mph gusts. those are prime playing conditions for Trinity. anyone who goes to this game will get a show. both teams will play hard however TCA has the defense needed to win. i predict a TCA win 35-21. however good luck to both teams and i look foward to watching both teams play.

George

We love that kind of weather..Doesn't slow our speed down ..and we'll even be able to pass more!

I said it about the Union City game. I said it about the McKenzie game. And I said it about the Fayette Academy game. If Lake County ever puts together four quarters of solid, hard-nosed, virtually mistake-free football, they WILL win. Period. They are too talented to lose to anyone in 1A if they play their best game for four quarters. Until Friday at Fayette Academy, they had not done that. Now, the challenge is to do it again. Trinity is right on about the same level with FA, so they have their work cut out for them. If they play like they did at FA, I predict a 14-point victory. But if they put it in neutral at halftime or at any point until the final gun, they don't stand a chance. That is the way it has been all year against quality opponents.

There aren't any Byhalias left on the schedule. This is the playoffs. You've got to play for four quarters to have a chance against anybody. The Falcons proved they could do it Friday night...now they have to prove it again. Here's to believing that they can.

Hello bigwes, I have an officiating question for you. I have been to the game between FA and LC the last two years at FA and the referee on our side of the field paid a lot of attention to the sidelines and where everyone was standing. There was a different referee on our sideline last year and it was the same situation. I even noticed that this year that the guys carrying the sticks were backed up off the sideline about a yard. I don't recall seeing this anywhere else that I have been to a game. Usually the sticks are right on the line. And last years ref as well as this years ref watched the players on the sideline like a prison guard watching inmates at the fence. This year we even got penalized for the coach being a couple of steps on the field trying to call a timeout. What does the rulebook say about that. Are they doing it right and everyone else is doing it wrong or vice versa. I mean these crews at the FA game are downright territorial. Just curious about that. If bigwes doesn't read this or if anyone else could enlighten me please feel free to do so.

Go Lake County........ TCA is solid with speed everywhere. Essenberg and Shaw are both speedsters who are FOOTBALL players as well. You will have your hands full Falcons but make 7A proud. The TIGERS sure wanted another opportunity to beat you but that wasnt in the "football gods" So, GO LAKE CO....... TCA's LB #40 is a player. You better account for him on the midline or he might knock Springer OUT>>>>>

Hello bigwes, I have an officiating question for you. I have been to the game between FA and LC the last two years at FA and the referee on our side of the field paid a lot of attention to the sidelines and where everyone was standing. There was a different referee on our sideline last year and it was the same situation. I even noticed that this year that the guys carrying the sticks were backed up off the sideline about a yard. I don't recall seeing this anywhere else that I have been to a game. Usually the sticks are right on the line. And last years ref as well as this years ref watched the players on the sideline like a prison guard watching inmates at the fence. This year we even got penalized for the coach being a couple of steps on the field trying to call a timeout. What does the rulebook say about that. Are they doing it right and everyone else is doing it wrong or vice versa. I mean these crews at the FA game are downright territorial. Just curious about that. If bigwes doesn't read this or if anyone else could enlighten me please feel free to do so.

Spellerone, the reason the sticks were about two yards back off of the sideline was that Coach Barger asked them to move them back so all of us players would stay inside the box. As for the penalty, i have no clue what was going on there, i was on the field, but that was very uncalled for. But i guess players, coaches, and fans should expect crazy flags at all of our away games. for example, on the punt that Sep ran back, they threw a falg on Quentin Jones for holding. They said he was behind him and Q was grabbing him. Q was in front of him the entire time, so i dont see how that is correct. But then again, thats what you get when your Lake County. :lol:

TCA is way too disciplined to let Springer run too far. I dont know what happened to FA, but it wont be the same for Lake Co. this week.

What happened to Fayette Academy was that they run into a better football team. The Bruceton-LC game was a fluke. You say that TCA is to disciplined for the falconsbut Fayette ACademy was also very disciplined. Everyone is doubting the falcons again this week and that's the way we like it.The falcons will pull off another so-called upset this week.

What happened to Fayette Academy was that they run into a better football team. The Bruceton-LC game was a fluke. You say that TCA is to disciplined for the falconsbut Fayette ACademy was also very disciplined. Everyone is doubting the falcons again this week and that's the way we like it.The falcons will pull off another so-called upset this week.

8A is a good division with Fayette being thier leader and JCS and TCA losing in close games with Fayette. But now TCA and JCS are so much better than Fayette and are gonna win the championship. And Lake County and Mckenzie are second best and are gonna bow to the will of 8A. Hmm? I'm having a hard time understanding this theory.

How bout this theory and we will see who's right. Mckenzie and Lake County are better teams than Fayette, TCA, and JCS. 8A is a weaker division and they were all pretty close in talent and skill level. Mckenzie and Lake County should have been first and second place in 7A to start with. And if Mckenzie and Lake County both win this week how can you say I aint right? :thumb: