Lake Co. @ Trinity

gatorfan4life

1. Turn overs control the ball (LC).

2. Pass defense, no big plays bend but don't brake.

3. Force mistakes ( penetration) by D-Line.

4. Take advantage of opportunities by capitalizing on there mistakes.

5. LC (YOU) set the tone for the game (BIG HITS) usually work.

6. Do not expect anything that you have not recieved all year and thats a call

from the officals. SO DO NOT LOSE FOCUS !!!

7. Guys it's not impossible, Livingston Academy made it happen, going

into the playoffs with a 6-4 record in 2005. They are the defending CLASS 3A

STATE CHAMPIONS.

8. Bring the new heart and swagger that you have, one game at a time.

9. SENIORS lead by example, the team is only a reflection of your leadership.

10. SEP & QUAN -LOL remember fear is in the heart of someone that is not

prepared.Trust and believe in your coaches. C U N the BORO

(DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR) :thumb:

FORT BRAGG SAYS HOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

Remember this post it will haunt you until next season

Trinity Christian and Jackson Christian are good ballclubs BUT:

1. this aint ya'lls yr.

2. your season is over this week.

3 Mckenzie wants Lake County bad.

4. Mckenzie wants the gold ball.

5 Becaue Butchie said so.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember this post it will haunt you until next season

Trinity Christian and Jackson Christian are good ballclubs BUT:

1. this aint ya'lls yr.

2. your season is over this week.

3 Mckenzie wants Lake County bad.

4. Mckenzie wants the gold ball.

5 Becaue Butchie said so.

Butchie..I thought you were on the Falcon band wagon..You have us losing this week!Maybe that's what you're hoping for..Don't want to see a healthy Springer and Yancey!Good luck this week ..but if we win this week..next week your Rebels are in the way!

Butchie..I thought you were on the Falcon band wagon..You have us losing this week!Maybe that's what you're hoping for..Don't want to see a healthy Springer and Yancey!Good luck this week ..but if we win this week..next week your Rebels are in the way!

By the way..I said if......I know we both have very good teams coming at us this week!

Edited by mrbigster

By the way..I said if......I know we both have very good teams coming at us this week!

Butchie has Trinity and JCS losing this week. Butchie Like Lake County. Butchie wanna rematch no matter who healthy or injured. Butchie wanna 8A go to b-ball.

Mckenzie Rebels fear no team. All ya'll are is in the way. A stepping stone so's to speak. Good luck to all teams. :thumb:

With some honest refs for a change Lake County will win 27-14. Glad to see Coach Barger get that monkey off his back. No more doubters in Tiptonville PLEASE. GO Falcons to the Boro one step at a time!!!!

There will be NO boro for Lake County this year because when they run back into McKenzie the same results will take place. Enjoy the win Lake Co. You deserve to do so and it won't last long.

McKenzie to at least the 4th round if not to the Boro.

Yes, I know. Union City is out and we DID make it to the Boro last year with a Silver lining ( Football ). It is someone elses turn.

We were just ready for basketball to start and now it's here.

Go U C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be NO boro for Lake County this year because when they run back into McKenzie the same results will take place. Enjoy the win Lake Co. You deserve to do so and it won't last long.

Yes, I know. Union City is out and we DID make it to the Boro last year with a Silver lining ( Football ). It is someone elses turn.

Go U C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good post ucdiditagain. Did you notice what happened? I cheered Lake County on all week. And then they rise up and win the game of the season. And now this week they are talking smack to me and the Rebels. My My My what a short memory they have. :thumb:

wow everyone seems to be on the side of Lake County just because they beat fayette and TCA did not? Trinity's strong suite is passing and if anyone was at the week 10 game at Fayette wind was coming about 40MPH and when you have that kind of wind combined with a passing team the turnout aint pretty. that said Lake is going to have it handed to them by 2 TD's or more because Trinity wants JCS to avenge their week 2 loss so i'm taking TCA and JCS for quarter final action and without Melton TCA will most definatly win.

George

good post ucdiditagain. Did you notice what happened? I cheered Lake County on all week. And then they rise up and win the game of the season. And now this week they are talking smack to me and the Rebels. My My My what a short memory they have. :thumb:

Butchie,Nobody is turning on you at all. We want the rebels to beat JCS and for us to beat TCA to set up a 7-a Quater-final. Good luck to the rebels and go out and beat JCS.

Butchie,Nobody is turning on you at all. We want the rebels to beat JCS and for us to beat TCA to set up a 7-a Quater-final. Good luck to the rebels and go out and beat JCS.

WELL, I was feeling a little unappreciated. And Us being in a rematch would be interesting. And I feel it is a definate possibility. What a wonderful win for your club last-nite awesome. And TCA better not get comfortable. LOL . :thumb:

Some would say Butchie you said TCA will lose to Bruceton. I did say that and I meant it. i wanted Bruceton to win. But now things are different now I want Lake County to win. :ph34r:

UCcouldn'tdiditagain: basketball season is for those of you who ain't playing football anymore. You hate to see little old Lake County still hanging around and union city's pads are in the locker room. If you don't mind let the people post here that have a team in the picture. last year is just like never was::::it don't matter now so log of and go shoot the hoop and keep on doubting the green and gold. jealous or should I say JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good post ucdiditagain. Did you notice what happened? I cheered Lake County on all week. And then they rise up and win the game of the season. And now this week they are talking smack to me and the Rebels. My My My what a short memory they have. B)

It's all your fault Butchie..lol..You rubbeb off on me all this week..Now..I see that Trinity got beat because of 40 mile an hour winds against Fayette..Well we played in 40 mile an hour winds also and in a down pour against Bruceton and fumbled inside the 10 yard line once.....We couldn't throw the ball at all..But Bruceton played in it also..,,Lake Co threw the ball to the tight end against Fayette Ac several times and he is a load..Plus ..Springer hit Sep on a few passes also..If we mix it up like we did Friday night and with the speed of Springer and Yancey to go along with the passing..I like our chances..I would think our players should be fired up..They may say they lost because of the rain..but they also lost to J.C.S. and J.C.S lost to Fayette..Poor excuse!

wow everyone seems to be on the side of Lake County just because they beat fayette and TCA did not? Trinity's strong suite is passing and if anyone was at the week 10 game at Fayette wind was coming about 40MPH and when you have that kind of wind combined with a passing team the turnout aint pretty. that said Lake is going to have it handed to them by 2 TD's or more because Trinity wants JCS to avenge their week 2 loss so i'm taking TCA and JCS for quarter final action and without Melton TCA will most definatly win.

George

Poor excuse..You also got beat by J.C.S. and they got beat by Fayette..So..now what's the excuse!

WELL, I was feeling a little unappreciated. And Us being in a rematch would be interesting. And I feel it is a definate possibility. What a wonderful win for your club last-nite awesome. And TCA better not get comfortable. LOL . B)

Some would say Butchie you said TCA will lose to Bruceton. I did say that and I meant it. i wanted Bruceton to win. But now things are different now I want Lake County to win. B)

Butchie: I have to say I was happy to see McKenzie win Friday since they are in 7 1A with Lake County. Now as for a rematch, we won't look in the future. We will win Friday night at TCA as I know the Rebs will win too. Rematch, you might not want as much as you think. Remember the 14-0 and the drive that should have been 21-7 at the half. QB, TB, & FB all went out hurt. All healthy now so this is just a suggestion, BEWARE we are 4 real 2. Good luck and go 7 1A.

George

I see what you mean..You want to beat a team without it's star player..We had a few injuries with Springer and Yancey that hurt our chances from winning this year...but they seem to be healthy now...But..you never know..they could get hurt before Friday night so you will like your chances to win...I would rather beat a team with everyone healthy!

Edited by mrbigster