Lake Co. @ Trinity

gatorfan4life

Sounds good fever..Sure hope this weather holds up and it doesn't rain..I don't want it to slow our running game and not have T.C.A. do what they do best..throw the ball!

Ok. I can't stand it no mo. I've been hushed for two nights. TCA is gonna fold like laundry. TCA cannot pass on Lake County effectively. They too fast. Handle your business Lake and then we will talk next week. Lake by 20. See if it aint so. :thumb:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you win, praise Him

If you lose, praise Him

Now gitter done!!

Go Big Green.

LAKE COUNTY 27

TCA 14

Good luck to McKenzie

Lets show Jackson, TN what 7 1A is all about.

What ya say???????

I feel safe in saying that the Rebels will give it all we have over here tonight to try and hold up our side of the 7A family left standing!!!!! Good luck to the Falcons tonight.

The game will be at Lake County.

Last home playoff game in the third round or later: 1995 vs. Moore County, LC won 21-20. Still one of the best high school games I've ever seen.

What kind of odds could we have gotten around here that the last two teams standing out of regions 7 and 8 would be Lake County and JCS? Probably pretty good before the season; two weeks ago, not so much.

I'm pumped now. If I didn't have too much going on next weekend, I'd be heading west come Friday afternoon for sure.

Two private schools down, one to go. The Falcons are exorcising a lot of demons right about now.

The game with T.C.A, tonight was a great game...Lake Co had a 12-0 lead and had a 4th and 1 inside the T.C.A. 15 yard line and jumped off-sides in a drive that I thought would put Lake Co in gret shape..Lake Co pretty well moved the ball on every possession and either had a key penalty or fumbled the ball to stop a drive..Lake Co had about 3 fumbles in which two led to short T.C.A. drives for touchdowns and gave T.C.A. momentum ...The fumbles just let T.C.A. hang around long enough to make a two or three touchdown game a nail -biter..And ..a sign of a good team and a team that didn't quit in T.C.A...I don't believe T.C.A. had any turnovers in the ball game....Lake Co had a 26-20 lead with about 6 minutes left in the game and was having to punt from close to the goal line..Most fans from Lake Co was wanting to take a safetyand have a chance to put T.C.A. farther back..Lake Co punted and with about 3:40 and T.C.A facing a 4th and 4 close to Lake Co's 35 or 40 yard line,caught Lake Co napping and scored a touchdown as the T.C.A, defender ran by the Lake Co secondary wide open on a great pass from the T.C.A. quarterback..T.C.A. kicked off and Lake Co took over on their own 30 yard line...It looked like Lake Co's season may come to an end...Springer would run for 5 or 6 yards..passed for 8 or 9 here and there...With about 14 seconds left ..Lake Co had the ball at about the 30 yard line and Springer threw a perfect pass in the end zone to Damio Yancy for the winning score with 9 seconds showing on the clock...Lake Co had two keys plays in the game ..the touchdown at the end..and on the last play of the first half..Springer threw the ball in the end zone for a touchdown...Great game by both teams...Springer was the difference in this game!

Edited by mrbigster