westmoreland vrs york

GO Eagles

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There sure is alot of disrespect on this thread. Good luck to both teams. If York and SC win, SC gets another HOME game. If Westmoreland and SC win, SC would make a rather interesting trip back up to Westmoreland. I like home games but if I had my rathers.....I would want to go back to Westmoreland. Then again, if SC doesn't take care of business against Boyd, nothing I wrote matters at all. As if it did anyway. :) Good Luck to York & Westmoreland :D

hey to all of you SC fans if i traveled up to a one red light town like westmoreland and took the butt kicking that you big town boys took i certainly wouldn't wanna make the trip for a round two it could be worse this time. westmoreland rolls this week and they'll see boyd next week

hey to all of you SC fans if i traveled up to a one red light town like westmoreland and took the butt kicking that you big town boys took i certainly wouldn't wanna make the trip for a round two it could be worse this time. westmoreland rolls this week and they'll see boyd next week

Blah blah blah, I would be thinking about York. Since when is Carthage a big town?

York is just to undisciplined, Westmoreland will win on York's misstakes alone. Mark my word if Westmoreland is winning in the 4th, York will get some kind of personal foul that will hurt them tremendously.

Wland - 27

York - 15

hey glover that statement might work if that were true but york is not making mistakes like they were the last time u 2 teams seen them if they were do u think we would have beaten tyner last week. i dont think so i personally dont think that westmoreland goes to tyner and wins thats my personal opinion. and u also said if westmoreland is winning york will commit some kind of personal foul what do u mean if............ if they commit all the mistakes u say they are going to it shouldnt be an if it should be westmoreland all i have to say is to sc fans and westmoreland fans is watch out i dont believe we will give westmoreland the game again like we did the 1st time we might but i dont think so. and if westmoreland thinks we played our best game against them theyre sadly mistaken we played our worst. :thumb:

hey glover that statement might work if that were true but york is not making mistakes like they were the last time u 2 teams seen them if they were do u think we would have beaten tyner last week. i dont think so i personally dont think that westmoreland goes to tyner and wins thats my personal opinion. and u also said if westmoreland is winning york will commit some kind of personal foul what do u mean if............ if they commit all the mistakes u say they are going to it shouldnt be an if it should be westmoreland all i have to say is to sc fans and westmoreland fans is watch out i dont believe we will give westmoreland the game again like we did the 1st time we might but i dont think so. and if westmoreland thinks we played our best game against them theyre sadly mistaken we played our worst. :thumb:

Don't get me wrong, I hope York wins. I would love to have another home game next week. That is if we beat Boyd. Tyner last week had so many injuries and players out, you where playing their second team. I'm not trying to deminish your win in any shape form or fashion. It was a big win for York. IMO York is a very undisciplined team, and its not the players fault. Winning isn't everything, but it is to their coaches. For the last few years I have watched how undisciplined this team is and it gets NO better. IMO its time for a coaching change in Jamestown. This is two very even teams playing Friday night. IMO Westmoreland is the better prepared mentally team. Good Luck to both and may the game go injury free!!! :thumb:

Don't get me wrong, I hope York wins. I would love to have another home game next week. That is if we beat Boyd. Tyner last week had so many injuries and players out, you where playing their second team. I'm not trying to deminish your win in any shape form or fashion. It was a big win for York. IMO York is a very undisciplined team, and its not the players fault. Winning isn't everything, but it is to their coaches. For the last few years I have watched how undisciplined this team is and it gets NO better. IMO its time for a coaching change in Jamestown. This is two very even teams playing Friday night. IMO Westmoreland is the better prepared mentally team. Good Luck to both and may the game go injury free!!! :thumb:

why does everyone keep believing they had all of their players out do to injuries tyner did not have 1 kid that played football in street clothes if they had injuries on that team they must have still dressed out nobody else has mentioned that they all had injuries and players being out except the boyd and tyner fans if u will look back at the tyner york post the boyd and tyner people said on their that york would get beat by 40 points i was there at the game there wasnt any injuries for tyner but u know something tyners fans and the boyd people had to come up with an excuse because the team that they thought was going to run all over us and they didnt.all of the media on all of the major networks out of chattanooga abc nbc cbs or even the chattanoogan didnt even report any injuries or suspensions if tyner would have had them they would have covered it and said something about it but they couldnt because they didnt have any injuries.and the only players they said were supposedly out were on defense but guess what their offense didnt show up either because they had their regular offense in their and they still didnt move the ball on us except for 1 play. :thumb: good luck smith if u win and we do to it will be a good 3rd round game.just remember dont be surprised to hear that score from westmoreland with york winning the game when u do. and as far as the coaching at jamestown derwin is alright i guess but hes not my favorite but i played in the middle 90's and the same coach that coaches the defense now was my defensive coach, coach wheaton and he is a very good defensive coach. :thumb:

there arent to many people on here that thinks york is gonna win thats good cause we were underdog against a team that was suspose to beat us by forty points and we seen what the outcome there was so let us be the underdog again we will feed off that once again and if coach wright gives the payne train a chance u guys will just be watching the back of a dragon jersey all night while hamby runs it up your gut and wright and smith pump up defense so good luck both teams and ill be on here talking smack about boyd or smith next wk cya go dragons :D