westmoreland vrs york

GO Eagles

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been a good while since i have posted anything on this thing. I thought i would jus stay off this thing forever and not get involved and let everyone else run their mouth! but i am TIRED of everyone making excuses on why they lost a certain game! WHO CARES Y YOU LOST!!!! ITS THE PLAYOFFS!!! REGULAR SEASON DOESNT MATTER!!! AS FAR AS I SEE IT EVERYONE IS 1-0 SO PREPARE LIKE YOU ARE PLAYING AN UNDEFEATED TEAM!!!! now as far as the york and westmoreland game goes..... i hope westmoreland wins.....it will be tough for both teams, but i know if westmoreland comes to play ball like they have been the past couple of weeks(past 7 i think) we should win this ball game. I was at the york game and honestly york was probably more physical than westmoreland but westmoreland played smarter ball. Westmoreland will have to step it up and get physical and come ready to play.... but i know they are ready to play so just come physical. been 6 years since we have made it this far in the playoffs..... just remember how lucky it really is to get where you are today, cuz it was jus 2 years ago when we were getting our butts kicked by goodpasture and david lipscomb. But now back on the subject, i thought york had the overall better team than every other team we played this year, and YES BETTER THAN SMITH COUNTY!!!! so i personally cant wait for this game. hope both teams are ready to play cuz this is going to be 48 minutes of hard nosed football and its win or go home time. but i hope smith county wins the other game....im just tired of them talkin crap on every single thread bout how they should have won....JUST WIN AND WE WILL SEE NEXT WEEK!!!!! THATS ALL IM SAYING! cuz york and westmoreland will make you cry and whine for another 9 months!!!!!

wow, what a football game, congrads to the eagles on a hard fought game. i know your community is very proud of all of you. play as hard next week against sc and you should advance to the next round. i will be glad to make the trip up there and help cheer you on to victory. i saw alot of heart and the will to not quit,if you keep that up noboby can stop you . again, congrads to all of you,see you next week