Harriman (8-3) @ Hampton (10-1)

Guest Shocker0

Homefield has very little to do with anything, the better team usually wins on whatever field they play on. I do hope Hampton shuts down and everyone goes and supports the Bulldogs. These Coaches and boys have wokked their tails off and they deserve our support. I love what I see in this team right now, during the season 'I had some doubts, those doubts have been laid to rest, these boys have gotten mentally and physically tough. Coalfield is a class program and they will play us hard as heck. We have got to have the same business like effort from the whole team. That one man team has turned into something quite different. I would call out some names ,but I saw a bunch of individuals all playing their hearts out. It was just a complete TEAM effort. VERY IMPRESSED

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homefield has very little to do with anything, the better team usually wins on whatever field they play on. I do hope Hampton shuts down and everyone goes and supports the Bulldogs. These Coaches and boys have wokked their tails off and they deserve our support. I love what I see in this team right now, during the season 'I had some doubts, those doubts have been laid to rest, these boys have gotten mentally and physically tough. Coalfield is a class program and they will play us hard as heck. We have got to have the same business like effort from the whole team. That one man team has turned into something quite different. I would call out some names ,but I saw a bunch of individuals all playing their hearts out. It was just a complete TEAM effort. VERY IMPRESSED

DITO DITO PUJO, THE BEST YET. VERRY, VERRY IMPRRESSED. CAN SOMEONE GIVE DIRECTIONS TO COALFIELD SCHOOL. COME ON FANS, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

:) very impressive game! the best team efort ive ever seen from them,,way to play boys!!!! Edited by volfan68

This is my first post but I often read these boards, Ive got to comment on the performance Friday night. Ive followed Carter County sports for years trying to see each team play a couple of times a year. I must say in the last several years this is the most impressive performance of a playoff team Ive seen. Great job Bulldogs! There were so many stand out players and the Lyons kid is everything Ive been reading about and more. The sports writer made a good comment in a past topic. He is the most underrated player in region 1. I believe he could play at the next level at any D1 school. I havent had the opportunity to see Adam play this year but Will Make the trip to see him in action next week. With his return and if Hampton continues to play at this level, History will be made in Carter County.We will be pulling for you. Good Luck Bulldogs!

Edited by The_Enforcer

This is my first post but I often read these boards, Ive got to comment on the performance Friday night. Ive followed Carter County sports for years trying to see each team play a couple of times a year. I must say in the last several years this is the most impressive performance of a playoff team Ive seen. Great job Bulldogs! There were so many stand out players and the Lyons kid is everything Ive been reading about and more. The sports writer made a good comment in a past topic. He is the most underrated player in region 1. I believe he could play at the next level at any D1 school. I havent had the opportunity to see Adam play this year but Will Make the trip to see him in action next week. With his return and if Hampton continues to play at this level, History will be made in Carter County.We will be pulling for you. Good Luck Bulldogs!

And if Adam comes back this week and can run the ball like he did before he got hurt, you will get a treat. He is a game breaker.This team has some talent. You will also be impressed with Davis from Coalfield. Heck of a ball player.

Very good coments. Ialso believe that if Hamptons pulls it off against Coafield that there will be history made in Carter County. These kids are focused on there goal and are working so well together as a unit, and have so many weapons,not only on offense but defense as well. This has been the best team effort I have seen from any High school team in years. Coach Campbell has said that he he is having some of the best practice sessions he has ever had during his coaching career. I think these kids are ready for Coafield next week!

As for the Lyons kid I also believe he is the most underated player in region 1 this year. Yes Lyons is a great threat at wide reciever with his height and astounding speed, but he is also as much of a threat on defensive end at the free safety position. someone quote me if I'm wrong but I believe the kid has made 10 interceptions this season, and I believe is the most interceptions for any player in 1A this season.