Mayhem in 5-5A vs. 6-5A

CHS 2007

see finally 5-5a can say we have a tougher region i was listenin to some guys sayhow 5-5a isnt as talented as 6-5a well look what happend i guess our 5-5a is just as tough as 6-5a after all so what do you guys think of metro teams now ? an which metro team do you think will make it the farthest antioch or Hunter lane?

Region 6 was very tough with competition between the five top teams as every team was pretty much on the same level.

However, as a whole, its level of play was very down from years past. Any of the teams this year would've gotten destroyed by the Brentwood/Franklin/Ravenwood teams of last year.

Congratulations to Region 5. I guess everyone was wrong about you guys.

i felt kinda bad sendin brentwood home i know it was a long sad ride back sike im not sad REVENGE is what happend friday but i predicted gallatin would lose i told yall an i also said antioch would win to the only team i said would lose but didnt was h-ville an hunterslane has a chance to go to state cause the last team to 2teams to beat brentwood went to state

i felt kinda bad sendin brentwood home i know it was a long sad ride back sike im not sad REVENGE is what happend friday but i predicted gallatin would lose i told yall an i also said antioch would win to the only team i said would lose but didnt was h-ville an hunterslane has a chance to go to state cause the last team to 2teams to beat brentwood went to state

During playoffs the cream rises to the top very quickly.

PS: You have quite a way with words...ever thought about a career in journalism or publishing?