Catholic VS Austin East

Digger20

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be one heck of a game! But who will come out with a VICTORY in the END?

I expect it will be a much closer game than the first meeting. Not surprisingly, Austin East has improved greatly as the season has progressed. That said, I give Catholic the advantage for home field and their recent playoff/big game experience. Catholic by 3

I don't why everybody thinks this will be really close. I keep reading that AE have got so much better since going 0-3, however, they've only beaten TWO teams with a winning record since that point and both of those finished 6-5. Catholic along with Fulton are the two best teams in the East by a mile.

Catholic by 10 (at least).

I don't why everybody thinks this will be really close. I keep reading that AE have got so much better since going 0-3, however, they've only beaten TWO teams with a winning record since that point and both of those finished 6-5. Catholic along with Fulton are the two best teams in the East by a mile.

Catholic by 10 (at least).

How much did AE lose to Webb by and how much did Catholic lose to Webb by?? If you play on the football team that kind of thinking will get you beat!!

Catholic- 35

AE- 30

You know what I thought I would be the only one prediciting an upset this Friday.. But I say, GO AE!!!

Catholic will be looking ahead because they're thinking they will face Fulton next week so there might be 2 upsets this Friday.. Carter over Fulton and AE over Catholic..

Let's GO AE!

GO AE ill be there cheering for the RoadRunners