Shanika Andrews

Brandy Cohea

Elizabeth Gatewood

Mackenzie Holland

Brooke Reynolds

Freshmen

Brittany Welch

Erica Slayton

The East Robertson Lady Indian basketball squad...wow...what a team. They've got one heck of a junior class, that's true to say to have a most dominating class in Robertson Co with lone senior Brittany Green. Returning as the team's leading scorer, Jana Moore, will be led also with Kari Mason,and Anna Fisher that are also great perimeter shooters, and inside dominance, Amelia Eden will be great to watch,she has come a long way,and will be interesting to see if Gatewood will get any minutes this year on Varsity play, as Moore played alot of post this weekend in the Portland play-day. Sr Brittany Green will need to step up her game a whole lot to move back into starting spot leaving the team last year in deal to conflicts. This team will be seeing alot of wins, and see a great deal of improvement behind new head coach Kevin Evans,he's got a great team to and should be honored to have a team like this. I myself,will look forward to seeng them play,and I bet the boys are looking too. Perhaps the girls will come out ontop in their District and advance further than the 1st round of tournaments this year. Good luck girls and keep up all the hard work.

Here's the 2006-2007 schedule:

11/17/2006 Pickett County Away 7:15

11/21/2006 Pope John Paul II Home 6:30

11/25/2006 Creek Wood Away 6:30

12/01/2006 White House Away 6:00

12/05/2006 Portland Home 6:30

12/07/2006 DCA Home 6:30

12/09/2006 East Literature Away 6:00

12/12/2006 Jo Byrns Away 6:00

12/15/2006 McEwen Away 6:30

12/16/2006 Clarksville Academy Home 6:30

12/19/2006 White House Heritage Home 6:30

12/21/2006 Fifth/Third Bank Classic Home 3:00

12/22/2006 Fifth/Third Bank Classic Station Camp 3:00

12/27-30/2006 Nera White Christmas Tournament Macon County TBA

01/05/2007 Houston County Away 6:30

01/09/2007 White House Heritage Away 6:00

01/12/2007 Nashville Christian Home 6:30

01/16/2007 Clarksville Academy Away 6:00

01/18/2007 White House Home 6:30

01/26/2007 McEwen Home 6:30

01/27/2007 Creek Wood Home 6:30

01/30/2007 Jo Byrns Home 6:30

02/02/2007 Houston County Home 6:30

02/03/2007 Portland Away 6:00

02/06/2007 East Literature Home 6:30

02/09/2007 Nashville Christian Away 6:00

Edited by MaroonManiac

The East Robertson Lady Indians.

What's in store for 2006?

That's a good question...

Seniors

Brittany Green

Juniors

Kari Mason

Aleisha Groves

Jana Moore

Kayla Moore

Amelia Eden

Meghan White

Anna Fisher

Sophmores

Shanika Andrews

Brandy Cohea

Elizabeth Gatewood

Mackenzie Holland

Brooke Reynolds

Freshmen

Brittany Welch

Erica Slayton

The East Robertson Lady Indian basketball squad...wow...what a team. They've got one heck of a junior class, that's true to say to have a most dominating class in Robertson Co with lone senior Brittany Green. Returning as the team's leading scorer, Jana Moore, will be led also with Kari Mason,and Anna Fisher that are also great perimeter shooters, and inside dominance, Amelia Eden will be great to watch,she has come a long way,and will be interesting to see if Gatewood will get any minutes this year on Varsity play, as Moore played alot of post this weekend in the Portland play-day. She also played point,so check for Moore to be anywhere and everywhere,what great skills it takes to be able to play every posistion with no hesitation. Sr Brittany Green will need to step up her game a whole lot to move back into starting spot leaving the team last year in deal to conflicts. This team will be seeing alot of wins, and see a great deal of improvement behind new head coach Kevin Evans,he's got a great team to and should be honored to have a team like this. I myself,will look forward to seeng them play,and I bet the boys are looking too. Perhaps the girls will come out ontop in their District and advance further than the 1st round of tournaments this year. Good luck girls and keep up all the hard work.

Here's the 2006-2007 schedule:

11/17/2006 Pickett County Away 7:15

11/21/2006 Pope John Paul II Home 6:30

11/25/2006 Creek Wood Away 6:30

12/01/2006 White House Away 6:00

12/05/2006 Portland Home 6:30

12/07/2006 DCA Home 6:30

12/09/2006 East Literature Away 6:00

12/12/2006 Jo Byrns Away 6:00

12/15/2006 McEwen Away 6:30

12/16/2006 Clarksville Academy Home 6:30

12/19/2006 White House Heritage Home 6:30

12/21/2006 Fifth/Third Bank Classic Home 3:00

12/22/2006 Fifth/Third Bank Classic Station Camp 3:00

12/27-30/2006 Nera White Christmas Tournament Macon County TBA

01/05/2007 Houston County Away 6:30

01/09/2007 White House Heritage Away 6:00

01/12/2007 Nashville Christian Home 6:30

01/16/2007 Clarksville Academy Away 6:00

01/18/2007 White House Home 6:30

01/26/2007 McEwen Home 6:30

01/27/2007 Creek Wood Home 6:30

01/30/2007 Jo Byrns Home 6:30

02/02/2007 Houston County Home 6:30

02/03/2007 Portland Away 6:00

02/06/2007 East Literature Home 6:30

02/09/2007 Nashville Christian Away 6:00

Ive never heard ne one talk so highly of themselves. That is rediculous. I cant believe you think you are sooo good......

So i guess he/she is suppose to come on here and bash their own team? It's nothing wrong with being positive about your players. Those players need to see their names somewhere especially when all of the major papers aren't going to get them in all the time. Nothing wrong with a major website having them listed. We need to build up our young ladies at all times. Give em a break allreagionpatriot.

So i guess he/she is suppose to come on here and bash their own team? It's nothing wrong with being positive about your players. Those players need to see their names somewhere especially when all of the major papers aren't going to get them in all the time. Nothing wrong with a major website having them listed. We need to build up our young ladies at all times. Give em a break allreagionpatriot.

i agree with allregin yea it's ok to be positve about your team...mm was positve about her team and way more positive about herself wow... i can't believe you started a topic about yourself and tried covering it up with saying a couple sentences about your team i would have to say that THAT'S LAME

• 3 months later...

i agree, being positive is one thing but bragging is another......so i'm going to brag too.....i agree Moore is an alright ball player, but HC has two players scoring more than this "star player"...Sarah Disney averages 12 points per game and last years All State player from HC Chelsea Cary averages 15 points per game.....so if you're going by statistics then no, East Roberston isn't going to be/aren't as good as you say they will be/are....the only three things that is going to help these teams against HC, in my opinion, is the fact taht Cary is out with a broken finger, the horrible officiating against HC, and the possibility of catching the Lady Irish on an off night.....other wise, this team has really stepped up and I do look forward to them repeating the District Championship.

Go Lady Irish

I guess you will have to sit on the bench and watch then now wont you Cary. Since after all you seem to be posting about yourself as well.

This wasnt bragging.

Robertson County I do believe is where East Rob. is from,not your county Cary. Keep your stats to your side of town.

ROBERTSON COUNTY has GREAT athletes,I can mention a few right now:

Chelsea Hannah

Brandi Redding

Katie Head

Kari Mason

Anna Fisher

I'm sure you will see your self a 2 time dis. player as well,because everyone knows you are a good player,you dont have to say anything to make it known.. Everyone knows of who you are when Houston County is popped up in a conversation.

You shouldnt be happy people will still be talking even though you are injured.

You went far last year,and so did you this year.

No hate towards anyone. Thats immature and disrespectful.

I got mad props for you and the way you play.

Well now dosen't this just set the tone for a nice and friendly matchup between two teams that just love each other......hmmmmm, Should be as good as a WWE smackdown match. =))

Where is the LOVE....cmon girls.

Looks like there will be a fireworks show at the WH Heritage Gym this Friday !!

White House Heritage VS McEwen : I'M thinking the Lady Patriots will go ahead and blow em out like we had them in the 2nd half before we let them crawl back into the game.... just finish the game this time . Dont let up. (maybe get some decent refs)

Houston Co. VS East Robertson : O...K.... this is one that has the possibility of being a blow out EITHER WAY depending on which team comes out and decides to play, and hits its shots, but most likely this game will come down to the final seconds ( if the clock keeper remembers how to turn on the final seconds...) oh yea its at Heritage never mind.

Now to Region play....We ( region 5) are getting no respect from the other regions....(see other post in this forum).Lets step it up a notch. Now is the time to change the perspective of our teams. LETS DO SOMETHING. I believe the Regional Tourney is at Eagleville. ?

Go Lady Paritots

:thumb: FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION CHELSEA CARY HASN'T BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY OF THE CONVERSATIONS. SHE WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THIS IF I(HER DAD) HADN'T SHOWN HER. SHE IS HURT AND DOUBTFUL FOR ANY OF THE TOURNAMENT. I HOPE AS A PARENT NO-ONE HAS TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTERS' SENIOR YEAR OF BASKETBALL COME TO AN END THIS WAY. SHE HASN'T ASKED FOR ANY OF THIS. ITS NOT ANY FUN WATCHING YOUR KID ON THE BENCH AND GO HOME WITH HER AND SEE THE DISSAPPOINTMENT IN HER FACE. THEN READ ABOUT HER ON COACH T. WHAT A WAY TO GO OUT. SHE HAS PLAYED HARD THESE LAST 4 YRS AND I FEEL HER PLAY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. BUT AS MANIAC SAID "I guess you will have to sit on the bench and watch then now wont you Cary"

CHELSEA DID GET HURT AT EAST ROBERTSON GOING FOR A BALL AND DISLOCATED HER PINKY AND LATER AT THE ER FOUND THAT IT WAS BROKEN. SHE HAS NEVER BLAMED THE FIRST PERSON FROM EAST ROBERTSON FOR THE INJURY, BECAUSE IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED ANYTIME TO ANYONE. WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED CONSIDERING AS MUCH BALL AS SHE PLAYS.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO HAVE WORKED HARD AND DESERVE EVERYONE'S RESPECT AND ADMIRATION.

so, i'm ready to see another East Rob.-Houston Co. matchup. our girls are ready to play, even if chelsea cary is injured. they are hurt beyond belief without her since she was literally the best player; however, if marlee beal has another good game, sarah disney keeps playing like she has been, and the other starters step up, i don't see how Houston Co. can be beat in tournaments. by the way, just in case you didn't know, hchs_cary is NOT chelsea cary. people shouldn't assume things nor should they give low blows such as "you'll be watching from the bench cary".

:thumb: FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION CHELSEA CARY HASN'T BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY OF THE CONVERSATIONS. SHE WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THIS IF I(HER DAD) HADN'T SHOWN HER. SHE IS HURT AND DOUBTFUL FOR ANY OF THE TOURNAMENT. I HOPE AS A PARENT NO-ONE HAS TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTERS' SENIOR YEAR OF BASKETBALL COME TO AN END THIS WAY. SHE HASN'T ASKED FOR ANY OF THIS. ITS NOT ANY FUN WATCHING YOUR KID ON THE BENCH AND GO HOME WITH HER AND SEE THE DISSAPPOINTMENT IN HER FACE. THEN READ ABOUT HER ON COACH T. WHAT A WAY TO GO OUT. SHE HAS PLAYED HARD THESE LAST 4 YRS AND I FEEL HER PLAY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. BUT AS MANIAC SAID "I guess you will have to sit on the bench and watch then now wont you Cary"

CHELSEA DID GET HURT AT EAST ROBERTSON GOING FOR A BALL AND DISLOCATED HER PINKY AND LATER AT THE ER FOUND THAT IT WAS BROKEN. SHE HAS NEVER BLAMED THE FIRST PERSON FROM EAST ROBERTSON FOR THE INJURY, BECAUSE IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED ANYTIME TO ANYONE. WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED CONSIDERING AS MUCH BALL AS SHE PLAYS.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO HAVE WORKED HARD AND DESERVE EVERYONE'S RESPECT AND ADMIRATION.

Nobody disrespected her,notice I said good things about her. The animocity(sp) caught up in all the posts,get people fired up,nothing was meant in a mean manner,or to make someone mad,and have parents on her saying things. Not once,did I dog on her performance this year and how she is as a player and a person off the court.

So BEFORE you people start assuming is a certain persons fault,I'll be more mature and apologize before this "animocity"(sp) starts up again

SO yeah...lets play basketball

so, i'm ready to see another East Rob.-Houston Co. matchup. our girls are ready to play, even if chelsea cary is injured. they are hurt beyond belief without her since she was literally the best player; however, if marlee beal has another good game, sarah disney keeps playing like she has been, and the other starters step up, i don't see how Houston Co. can be beat in tournaments. by the way, just in case you didn't know, hchs_cary is NOT chelsea cary. people shouldn't assume things nor should they give low blows such as "you'll be watching from the bench cary".

thank you....i have indeed said more than once that i was not in fact chelsea yet people simply assume b/c i go to hchs and my last name too is cary that i was her....i simply posted things about the game that felt and i have already said once i was wrong for blaming anyone for the injury on chelsea b/c it could have happened to anyone yet this keeps going on for no reason....i wish all teams the best of luck.