Most overrated team in 1A?

Get em

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so who exactly were those powerhouse teams you have defeated? Are any still in the playoffs?

You aren't reading well. I said they weren't creme puffs. I never said they were powerhouses. When Friday night is over, you will see what I am talking about. We play with the hand we are dealt and we take care of business.

at this point no one is overrated. cosby was!

Don't know why you want to pick on us but I am on here to tell ya we are not overrated we are good! Some people need to focus on their own teams and leave other teams alone! Cosby is only going to get better and that is that! Leave us alone! Cosby players are not focused on what people say on here but some of the fans are so shut up and leave them alone!!!!

They might not be, but SOMEONE obviosly is :lol: .... Get your panties out of a wad and go over-hype Cosby on the basketball board. :lol:

Why because Cosby is good on the basketball court too! What is wrong is someone getting scared because Cosby is getting better on two different fields! Don't tell me where to to on this forum I can take up for my team as well as you can so get over it! Get your panties out of a wad and oh yeah see ya on the basketball court too!!!!