Re-vamp the start date and playoff system?

Pioneerman

That would create way to much travel expense for these schools. It would also mean the traveling team would have little to no fan support. Definately home field advantage.

The one change I would like to see is NOT having officals from your region. Game officals should come from outside the region.

GAME OFFICIALS SHOULD DEF. COME OUTSIDE THE REGION!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think having bowl games back would be really fun and still have the playoffs but just take the top to in each region but since that will never happen and the tssaa doesn't want to make the playoffs shorter i think that the playoffs should goregion 1 vs 3, region 2 vs4, region 5v 7, and region 6 vs. 8 that way it will feel more like a playoff system but teams won't have to have a ton of money to travel and do the same format as in 1 vs 4, 2vs. 3, 3vs. 2,4vs. 1

i think having bowl games back would be really fun and still have the playoffs but just take the top to in each region but since that will never happen and the tssaa doesn't want to make the playoffs shorter i think that the playoffs should goregion 1 vs 3, region 2 vs4, region 5v 7, and region 6 vs. 8 that way it will feel more like a playoff system but teams won't have to have a ton of money to travel and do the same format as in 1 vs 4, 2vs. 3, 3vs. 2,4vs. 1

Again, why make the playoffs shorter? Football season never lasts long enough for me. We all want to see NCAA go to playoffs, and now that TSSAA has playoffs, some of you are asking for bowl games. Go figure?

I dont like bowl games in high school football because i think that players should be able to determine when the last game is going to be. In a playoff system you keep winning, you keep playing. Bowl games just mean no matter how good you play your done. Playoffs are alot more interesting and after the 1st or 2nd round all games are interesting. The only thing i would change about the system we have is to play the semi finals at neutral sites or give it to the team with the best record.

Why would anybody complain about having to many football games? That is crazy. The football playoff system is fine right now. There were so many upsets in week 1 of the playoffs why would anyone want to change it. It just doesn't make sense to me.

i agree... more football the better...it gives a 4 seed a chance to win it all, instead of having a pointless bowl game that pretty much just tells your team u failed...

GAME OFFICIALS SHOULD DEF. COME OUTSIDE THE REGION!!!