How is scott high looking next year?

THE LEGEND

Scott was so close to havin a great season this year. Everybody can do the big things, but its the ones who can get the small things done that are going to be the leaders for scott next year. Every year we've been put in great situations to get the job done, but we just couldnt go through with it. This coaching staff i think is among the best in the state! A very bold statement, but i think its true. They get the players in the right place, the players just have to produce. Graduation is just somthin that happens in highschool football. Every team loses their big time players some time or another. Some spots are up in the air for scott and sombody is gonna have to step up and take the spot. Im behind scott all the way no matter what. If we were to play maryville, i would still be for scott 100%. Once a highlander alwayz a highlander.

WARRRR DADDY HIGHLANDER GO SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS

I would put #33 under center!!!!

Scott was so close to havin a great season this year. Everybody can do the big things, but its the ones who can get the small things done that are going to be the leaders for scott next year. Every year we've been put in great situations to get the job done, but we just couldnt go through with it. This coaching staff i think is among the best in the state! A very bold statement, but i think its true. They get the players in the right place, the players just have to produce. Graduation is just somthin that happens in highschool football. Every team loses their big time players some time or another. Some spots are up in the air for scott and sombody is gonna have to step up and take the spot. Im behind scott all the way no matter what. If we were to play maryville, i would still be for scott 100%. Once a highlander alwayz a highlander.

PS

I WOULDNET! and Everyoner will see how the highlanders are next year! Riot Out!

PS

hey gregory we dont play under center we play shoutgun :angry: