Baylor School for Boys and Girls vs Soddy Daisy

bear cat brown

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The picture was a classic. Should have left it up.

I know, I know. That's why I put it back. I couldn't resist.

Sorry guys, but I've been watching that fake wrestling since the mid-sixties and actually stopped about the time Harry Thornton threw in the towel, but I remember being soooo amused when the folding chairs began flying around the Municipal Auditorium. I'm obviously not over it yet...

abby13.jpg

Could the very 1st match, also be the best match of the Year? With no offense to Bradley and McCallie, I believe that BSFBAG and Soddy are the finest in the land this year. When my top notch research team digs up the line-ups, we shall have a contest to see who can come closest to the outcome. 1st place will be a night out on the town with one of the below, or if you can come up with a better duo, that's ok with the committee:

A) Stovetop stuffing and ToeJam

:thumb: Army Dad and Mr D. Johnsons dad

C) Walken Vol and Raider76( I was going to say Soms, but i'm not sure how these lovebirds are doing)

:huh: ) Harry and Bearcat, with Harry picken up the tab

Stay tuned, line-ups are being faxed as we speak.

My gut tells me that the Baylor School for Boys and Girls (which I consider a great team) will be 0-1 after this one, but heck I thought Keefejams was a man , so what do I know

bcb

The Big Blue will beat the Baylor School for Girls by 6.

Since I can't win an evening with myself I will settle for the duo of me and your sister.

Justin Hammons is way tuffer than you think. we are expecting big things out of him this year. He wrestled all summer and was on the Jr Dual team this year. he should be top 4 in the state, hopefully 1st.

Rabbit, Will Some of you Soddy fans contact MR SODDYDAISY and let him know that this match should be dead even. He thinks because Baylor won last year I should spot him 20 points. Is there anybody that would take that? Not me!

RAIDER. After you taking my $$$ the last few years and listening to your whinning about "SD will kills us," I don't want to hear it again this year. You guys are loaded and you know it. How ab this: Give me 10 points for $20 and I will also throw in that Ty Roberson wants some of you!! OH that would not be fair as he would be giving up about 50 pounds to you.......... Wait, I forgot you've been bike riding with your little helmit perched on top of your head.

RAIDER. After you taking my $$$ the last few years and listening to your whinning about "SD will kills us," I don't want to hear it again this year. You guys are loaded and you know it. How ab this: Give me 10 points for $20 and I will also throw in that Ty Roberson wants some of you!! OH that would not be fair as he would be giving up about 50 pounds to you.......... Wait, I forgot you've been bike riding with your little helmit perched on top of your head.

MRSODDYDAISY If you think the line should be 10 then ok, just let me have Soddy. If you want me to make a donation then call it that instead of a wager. The more knowledgeble people( which is anyone on coach-t including BCB who is nearly a Genius.) say this match is too close to call. Maybe you should change your name to MRSSODDY or even MRBAYLOR. WHERE IS YOUR FAITH IN YOUR TEAM?