Baylor School for Boys and Girls vs Soddy Daisy

bear cat brown

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like you don't have any faith at all, asking for points. If you're afraid of getting embarrassed, stay at home on the 30th.

Well said! Amen Brother.

I'm just proud Raider76 has figured out this typin' thing.

Not bad either. What's the words per minute count up to?

Must be wrestling season.

Good luck to the boys in Brynewood

aprox 10 wpm and improving by the month.

Hey SD135, I love my Trojans. When I was there (that was a long time ago, however) we NEVER lost to Baylor in any sport. Of course, we took pride in not losing to anybody. Maybe you need a dose of Trojan Pride from the 60's. I hope you guys show me the same this week!! Just to let you know, I took SD even. Even though to quote Coach Henry from sunday's paper, "we are the underdogs". So don't tell me I have no faith. I have won more money on SD wrestling than you'll make in your lifetime. I'll be there to see if YOU @ 135 win. Dont let me down. I dont want to dress up like Joe Waddell if I lose the bet. That would be the worst thing possible. (BTW, SD135, this is all in fun anyway)

OK Bearcat, Coach Bray's latest rankings are out. Soddy has 10 guys ranked in the top 6 while Baylor is rolling out 7 new starters. By all accounts, MrSoddy ought to be laying 20 points to Raider76. Even the ever optimistic CoachJ has Soddy 40 something to 20 something. Explain again how the red team is going to hang on to the Meyers bar for another year? To make matters even worse, Soddy is making arrangements to webcast it for the whole world. Can we pull a Mia135 and claim the lineup is only a shell of the real red strength and if this was later in the year it would be the red team by 20? Come on Bearcat - give us something to hang our hats on. This has the makings for one of Coach Henry's best all time newspaper quotes; "They took us out behind the barn, put us over their knee, and spanked us until we bled" - you remember that one don't you BayouBear? What a way to start the season........................

Soddy Daisy Baylor

103 Justin Hammond (#6) vs Manley

112 Dustin Stewart (#6) vs Whitaker

119 Wes Brett (#4) vs Hayes

125 Taylor Whitt Vs Downey

130 White vs Shufford

135 Mikey Fuller (#4) vs Johnson

140 Ulric Winesburge (#2) Vs Bell

145 Jason McCroskey (#1) Vs Pop

152 Jarrett Tooney (#3) vs Doster

160 Spelzer vs Waddell

171 Lewis vs Doster

189 Tyler Roberson (#1) vs Shuford

215 Lettner (#1) Vs Scott

hwy Zimmerman (#4) Vs Still

OK Bearcat, Coach Bray's latest rankings are out. Soddy has 10 guys ranked in the top 6 while Baylor is rolling out 7 new starters. By all accounts, MrSoddy ought to be laying 20 points to Raider76. Even the ever optimistic CoachJ has Soddy 40 something to 20 something. Explain again how the red team is going to hang on to the Meyers bar for another year? To make matters even worse, Soddy is making arrangements to webcast it for the whole world. Can we pull a Mia135 and claim the lineup is only a shell of the real red strength and if this was later in the year it would be the red team by 20? Come on Bearcat - give us something to hang our hats on. This has the makings for one of Coach Henry's best all time newspaper quotes; "They took us out behind the barn, put us over their knee, and spanked us until we bled" - you remember that one don't you BayouBear? What a way to start the season........................

Soddy Daisy Baylor

103 Justin Hammond (#6) vs Manley

112 Dustin Stewart (#6) vs Whitaker

119 Wes Brett (#4) vs Hayes

125 Taylor Whitt Vs Downey

130 White vs Shufford

135 Mikey Fuller (#4) vs Johnson

140 Ulric Winesburge (#2) Vs Bell

145 Jason McCroskey (#1) Vs Pop

152 Jarrett Tooney (#3) vs Doster

160 Spelzer vs Waddell

171 Lewis vs Doster

189 Tyler Roberson (#1) vs Shuford

215 Lettner (#1) Vs Scott

hwy Zimmerman (#4) Vs Still

CoachJ not optimistic ????

Mr Walkenvol, you might just want to stay at Charleys for the extended meeting, could indeed be a long night for the Baylor School for Boys and Girls, Baylor school for Boys and Girls win 7 or 8 matches but come away 0-1

For something to hang your hat on.......The joy of watching that 3lber

Good Luck to all

Harry we may need to upgrade the ballroom for this one, should be a heck of a meeting

bcb

Edited by bear cat brown

Can we make this a Tri-meet next year so I can come??? I hate missing meetings.

I know of a great Tri Meet you ought to consider.

Notre Dame, Whitwell, and Howard. Wow! you will see some great rivalries!! Intense Matches. Bearkitten we haven't always seen ego to ego but i commend you on your

new RIVALRY!! Whitwell or Howard how do you think you guys stack up against them. Maybe we can hook up at your next big meet or match i will pick up the tab but easy on THE SUDS!!

Keefjams

Edited by keefjams