Freshman to watch

arizonakatz5

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few teams if any in AA or A has a chance against Liberty. Liberty has beaten 2 AAA powerhouses already and got beat by 1 AAA powerhouse by 3.

Lexington is still young, and as the season goes on they will get better.At times they start 2 freshmen and a sophomore, so its still a lot of growing pains right now. I don't see Southside or Bolivar running away with second place in this region. I'm not saying Lexington will have it either, but I think 3 teams in Bolivar, Southside, and McNairy have a shot at it. Lexington is still young, but they will be in the mix before the season is done.

Besides that, this is a thread on freshmen to watch not teams. Kizer, Hehe, and McGill had 11, 6, and 2 respectively last night.. Kizer is averaging about 10 points a game and is a starter. Thats great for a freshman. McGill got the start Friday night at PG and I think he had 8 against a very good JCM squad.

And, I watched Union City yesterday. They probably have one of the best single A teams in the state. Instead of worrying about how AA Lexington will compete in 12-AA, you might need to be worried about how Lake County will get by one of the best A schools around in Union City.

Are chances are better than yalls of being the top team in single a rather than placing as the forth best team in yall district. Lexington is very bad right now and the freshman arnt goin to make that big of a difference

Instead of worring about how were goin to do in single a you need to worry about how lexington is goin to be a respectable team again

Are chances are better than yalls of being the top team in single a rather than placing as the forth best team in yall district. Lexington is very bad right now and the freshman arnt goin to make that big of a difference

Instead of worring about how were goin to do in single a you need to worry about how lexington is goin to be a respectable team again

:thumb::lol:

Guest dare_2_dream

John "Red Hot" Barron, John "MVP" Barron, John "The Baptist" Barron... the many faces of John :unsure:

What's not to get along with???

John was hated when I was on the team, that poor kid. He had it rough.

how do you turn down varsity? must be a senior he doesnt get along with on the team or something

Turn down varsity? Who is the Coach for this team? Coaches that I know never asked anyone "do you want to play" If the kid doesn't want to play varsity then he doesn't want to play period! Just the competition in practice alone would make him a better player wouldn't it? and if he is one of the "Top" Freshmen in the state why would he be scared of anything on the court?

Lexington will be alright this season. this forum is about freshmen to watch; not about teams to watch....come on now...get over yourself!!............lets talk about the FRESHMEN...all i said was McGill, Hehe, and Kizer were three to watch for lexington; i didn't say nothing about the team as a whole...don't make this any harder than it already is....its really simple!!

Lexington will be alright this season. this forum is about freshmen to watch; not about teams to watch....come on now...get over yourself!!............lets talk about the FRESHMEN...all i said was McGill, Hehe, and Kizer were three to watch for lexington; i didn't say nothing about the team as a whole...don't make this any harder than it already is....its really simple!!

:o GRACE ACADAMY HAS A FRESHMAN GUARD BRANDON HERMAN THATS GOING TO BE GOOD FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS ;)