Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

So for all of those who thought MP was a "one man team" ... Take a gander and some of our other RB's stats for the night..... good night... see ya at the JUNGLE!!!!!

True! How about I just put them here to save everyone some time? :thumb:

Marco Dailey.... Rushing 18-216 3tds

Passing 2-3-0 32 yds

Kyle Bays 5-17

David Brown 1-10

Beau Butler 3-27

Bubba Clifton 9-118 1td

Mark McClenic 2-8

Jay Stoops 3-18 1td

~~GO TIGERS~~

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense to what you have just stated but what do you mean if he lets marco? I would think he has to let Marco score if they are going to beat JBS. Its the playoffs you have to pull out all the stops to win now. On another note I am going to come to the game from m-boro what is the quickest route?

From the Boro take 840 to I-65. Take the Saturn pkwy to the Spring Hill/Columbia exit. Go toward Columbia on hwy 31. At the intersection of 31 and 43 take a right, this will be a big intersection with a McDonalds, Hardees,Subway and a couple of gas stations, turn right and go South on 43. Go until you see the "Friday night lights". You will drive just a little past them and then turn left off of 43. Drive til you see the school. It is my suggestion you take the first left and then the first right and go to the back of the school. More parking and tailgating in that area. You can drive to the front and park there as well.

For those coming from JB same directions except leave off the 840 part.

Sorry TigerMoM1 I didn't read all the post before I replied.

Edited by MPTigerT

From the Boro take 840 to I-65. Take the Saturn pkwy to the Spring Hill/Columbia exit. Go toward Columbia on hwy 31. At the intersection of 31 and 43 take a right, this will be a big intersection with a McDonalds, Hardees,Subway and a couple of gas stations, turn right and go South on 43. Go until you see the "Friday night lights". You will drive just a little past them and then turn left off of 43. Drive til you see the school. It is my suggestion you take the first left and then the first right and go to the back of the school. More parking and tailgating in that area. You can drive to the front and park there as well.

No problem MPTigerT, you went in to more detail than I did which is a good thing :thumb:

~~ GO TIGERS~~

Thanks for the directions, I may be coming from the Boro as well. Should be a good one!

I also think this game will be every bit as good as last years, but with a different outcome this time!!! :thumb: GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really looking foward to returning the hospitality you guy's showed us last year at the Dungeon. Hope it's not as cold as it was last year though...BRRRR.....

It probably won't be because Tha' Jungle will be on fire and rockin'!!

This game has the potiental to become a "classic" , because I know both teams will be fired up and ready to ROCK! I cannot wait to see this game!! :)

this has been a long awaited rematch, DEVILS AND TIGERS, have met some good people from there and wish to do this time also,I think this has become a classic showdown for both teams and communities with respect going to each, some of this crap on coacht is ridiculous, of coarse we all pull for our respective team, but let the young men play the game without having to read some of the nonsence that is on here, and this time of year if you are a player you shoulnt be on here posting anyway, you should in no way be distracted by this crap, because it takes your main focus away, so to all out there keep the post sensible, avoid senseless posters, have fun but keep it clean, THERE ARE DEVILS IN THE JUNGLE sounds good doesnt it, let the young men play GO RED DEVILS

i saw marco dailey last year and he was phenominal. i have heard that he is even better this year. i do agree that this will be a high scoring affair because i don't care who you are if the right plays are called marco is good for 3+ tds a night. the only thing jbhs can hope to do is keep marco contained and limit the mistakes(penalties and turnovers) and hope they can outscore mp's extremely high powered offense. as far as collinwood getting 363 yards rushing if you were at the game you would know why they got that many yard. in #10 jbhs saw the best back they had seen all year long and also the 2 best pulling guards i have ever seen in class 1A football. i can understand why collinwood got so many yards when both linebackers were getting blocked and both the tackle and end getting double teamed as well there isn't much you can do about it. if collinwood wouldn't have had those 2 guards they would have gotten half of what they got. i will say that collinwood had a great team but mistakes always equal defeat and the better team is the team that makes the least mistakes so in my mind the best team won.

this game is becoming a classic and it is creating a tradition that i hope endures for years to come. it is region 6 champion vs. region 5 champion and they have both proven that they are worthy of being in the quarterfinals. regardless of the regular season record both of these teams are obviously one of the top 8 in the state(lol that rhyms) and therefore they both deserve the utmost respect. i don't think that this will be a blowout for either team because i think these are two of the best offenses in the state and neither of them can be shut down. this game will come down to focus and mistakes. i will give my prediction later in the week. i am pulling for jbhs but regardless of who wins i want the winner of this region 5 vs. region 6 showdown to go to the boro and bring the gold ball to the west for a change. GO JBHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: