Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

I had heard about how underrated the D line was of JB all year but they did not impress me at all. They literally got man-handled all night and got their butts whooped up and down the field.If they play like that against Mt. Pleasant then I guarantee each and every lineman on Jb D line rotation will be man-handled all night long.So I am going to go ahead and give my predictions since JB's D line is HIGHLY HIGHLY OVERATED.

Mt. Pleasant: 42

JB: 28

:):lol::lol::) you will never hold them to that

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D;):thumb: you will never hold them to that

Well all I am saying is if JB D line plays like they did then Mt. Pleasant will score everytime and the MT. Pleasant D will stop JB at least twice.I mean I know that the D line is not the whole D but it starts up front and the secondary made most of the tackles.And from what I had heard from people was the D line takes up most of the blockers to free up the LB's but last night it only took 1 person to stop each of the lineman and then there were 2 and 3 people on the LB's.

Great game collinwood , u made no mistakes from what i seen, and U all smOked Joe burns... with sportsmanship... AND UR HELMETS...GOOD JOB. Loved the game and how U busted there best players up. Cant wait to see them chase Mt P too, with there hands own the hips lookn at the ground agin. lol. they look realy crapy aginst Cwood. So a win is No problem.. Go tigers.. from a member of the 1995 CHS class #70

well i will say this after playing both teams in my opinion jbhs has a great passing attack which helps them out alot. eveyone knows daily will get the ball most of the time so jbhs just has to stop him and play physical. saying this i think that mt pleasant will take this game because they can put up points but their defense will have to step up. yea daily is a great althlete but jbhs has a few themselves. region 6 champs vs region 5 champs go tigers get one for region 6...

Hornets are pullin for you.

hopefully the practices for jbhs will be wayy more stiff to get ready for the game this week. and the d will definantly have to step it up they didnt look too good at all on friday and the offensive line did a good job but theres always room for improvement and ive always said "football aint just a sport round here its a way of life" GO JBHS and good luck to both teams

Great game collinwood , u made no mistakes from what i seen, and U all smOked Joe burns... with sportsmanship... AND UR HELMETS...GOOD JOB. Loved the game and how U busted there best players up. Cant wait to see them chase Mt P too, with there hands own the hips lookn at the ground agin. lol. they look realy crapy aginst Cwood. So a win is No problem.. Go tigers.. from a member of the 1995 CHS class #70

looked crappy huh ....guess that make's cottonwood really a terriable team huh with some sore loser's

looked crappy huh ....guess that make's cottonwood really a terriable team huh with some sore loser's

Actually, Collinwood outgained JB by at least 100 yards. MP outgained JB last year by 100-200 yards. Somehow JB has managed to win despite being outgained by the other teams. Teams that move the ball up and down the field are more fun to watch. If MP puts an end to this JB run then some West Tennessee people can get a look at Daily. He could get a football scholarship to UT Martin (#1 in OVC this year), Memphis, Lambuth, Union, or Bethel.

Coaching and turnovers are huge in this game. Making the right call are at the right time can make or break a season. I believe MP has the better football team. I'm going to a Barn party. holla

Edited by wuzMP63

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep saying MP is just a one man show, because all you are doing is fueling their fire. MP is so much more than just Marco, and his coaches, fellow players, and fan base knows that. I'm not going to make any prediction other than I think MP will win because I love my Tigers and I have the upmost respect for most of JB's fan base. So please keep running your mouth about the other Tigers, they feed on it.

last year at jbhs. mp scored at will in the first half. marco got hurt in third and mp's offense that was not reliant on marco couldn't gain another yard. even though the team doesn't "need" marco to win he has become a subconscience crutch and if he gets shut down or hurt again then mp's scoring days are over. nothing against mp but i have seen it many times. for example last years alabama team. before prothro got hurt they were averaging some 30+ points a game. after his injury it was like 15. even though they didn't really "need" prothro to win he had become such a crutch that they couldn't live without him. believe me i have a lot of respect for mp's program holy !@## 3 region championships in a role is something that you have to respect no matter how the fans act but your fans class and sportsmanship is just icing on the respect cake.