Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

Jo byrns has a TEAM... mp has daily. I do realize that jbhs played a pretty bad game on d against cwood, but the high powered O bailed em out... It would be just naive to think that jbhs will play that way again....Coach Adkins WILL HAVE THIS TEAM READY. I know the leaders on D (tuck, roids, yates, reeves, and holman) will be out to prove a point against daily. No one man show can beat a team, no matter how good the show is..... JBHS by 2 touchdowns.

Your right JB is a team. But guess what...They still ain't going to stop Daliey. I am not saying that JB can't win, but I am saying they can't stop Daliey. Just like I said that collinwood would put up at least 28. Jb is defintley capable of beating MP, but they will not hold Daliey under 200 yds.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because if you are you are out of your mind ,,,,,my son was no, 31 yea the one all over everyone,,,so don't tell me i was not at the game,,,,i have not missed 1 in yrs,,,are all yall people down there like that i mean even the coach's are rude and wow cussin my son on there side line well the way i see it if you do not want to get tackeld don't run the ball,,,i have no reason to lie my son told me what thay said to him so as far as i am concerned i have no respect for cwood's coach's at all so put that in your pipe and smoke maybe it will clear up your mind

I went to post under this topic as Tha King and apperently all my post have to be checked by sum one before they are put on here, and i blame it all on you logger, you just had to say that about C'wood. So there, you got me put on probation or something :thumb: but don't worry there is no way possible they can keep me off here B)

I went to post under this topic as Tha King and apperently all my post have to be checked by sum one before they are put on here, and i blame it all on you logger, you just had to say that about C'wood. So there, you got me put on probation or something B) but don't worry there is no way possible they can keep me off here :thumb:

yea yea yea ,,,,well all i done was post to one cwood's post,,,,that said thay just as well get on there still horse and come back to cwood,,,,,so i responded by saying yea thay are on thire way with there tail between there legg's and if there not there then where are thay,,,,,look king yall said everything in the world about jbhs ,,,,,seem's to me you can dish it out but after it was said and done you could not take it,,,,it's a smack thread ,,,,,,,but then you had to start calling me name's and cussing me no need for that ,,,so blame yourself if you want to blame someone because i had nothing to do with it :D

Jo byrns has a TEAM... mp has daily. I do realize that jbhs played a pretty bad game on d against cwood, but the high powered O bailed em out... It would be just naive to think that jbhs will play that way again....Coach Adkins WILL HAVE THIS TEAM READY. I know the leaders on D (tuck, roids, yates, reeves, and holman) will be out to prove a point against daily. No one man show can beat a team, no matter how good the show is..... JBHS by 2 touchdowns.

Mt Pleasant indeed has Marco. I can't for the life of me figure out why everyone keeps saying the TIGERS are a one man show. If that were the case, I don't think we would still be here in the play-offs. Yes, Marco is great. And Yes, he is one of those players that only comes around every now and then. But the fact still remains, we have not lost a region game in what..29 games now? Someone has to block, someone has to open those holes up for him. And people, Marco is not the only one that has scored this year. And if you do just key on him, then there are two other backs that will make you pay.

Most every team out there has that one player that is their play maker. Ours happens to be Marco Dailey. But I am telling you right now, this is a TEAM. This is not a one man show. With that being said, I am sure JB will be ready for us, just as we will be ready for them. Gonna be a good game!

~~GO TIGERS~~

Your right JB is a team. But guess what...They still ain't going to stop Daliey. I am not saying that JB can't win, but I am saying they can't stop Daliey. Just like I said that collinwood would put up at least 28. Jb is defintley capable of beating MP, but they will not hold Daliey under 200 yds.

no one can stop dailey. the only thing that you can hope to do is contain him. dailey is the kind of back that if he plays the entire game he will get at LEAST 250+ yards rushing and 3-4tds. i think that if jbhs can contain him to less than 300yrd rushing and the entire mp team to less than 400yrds total then jbhs wins by 2-3tds but if mp gets any more than that jbhs is in trouble. mp can beat jbhs if the d that showed up against collinwood shows up against mp.

Mt Pleasant indeed has Marco. I can't for the life of me figure out why everyone keeps saying the TIGERS are a one man show. If that were the case, I don't think we would still be here in the play-offs. Yes, Marco is great. And Yes, he is one of those players that only comes around every now and then. But the fact still remains, we have not lost a region game in what..29 games now? Someone has to block, someone has to open those holes up for him. And people, Marco is not the only one that has scored this year. And if you do just key on him, then there are two other backs that will make you pay.

Most every team out there has that one player that is their play maker. Ours happens to be Marco Dailey. But I am telling you right now, this is a TEAM. This is not a one man show. With that being said, I am sure JB will be ready for us, just as we will be ready for them. Gonna be a good game!

~~GO TIGERS~~

yep i beleave it will be another one of those BARN BURNER'S,,,, just hope it's not as cold as the game at JBHS last year,, if so someone has got to get me a fire going there in the jungel and like reddevilmascot said imagine that there will be DEVIL'S in the jungel come fri, nite :thumb:

yep i beleave it will be another one of those BARN BURNER'S,,,, just hope it's not as cold as the game at JBHS last year,, if so someone has got to get me a fire going there in the jungel and like reddevilmascot said imagine that there will be DEVIL'S in the jungel come fri, nite :thumb:

i am in no way infering that me or any other person affiliated with jbhs is looking ahead but i just want to have a little bit of mascot fun. imagine the Temple Crusaders against the Devils in the boro. wouldn't that be funny, ironic, and intrusive all at the same time. a symbol for heaven and one for hellish enterprises(don't want to get in trouble by coacht for using the word for hades)

Lets just keep it going.....

That would be pretty funny (about Temple and the Devils )

Lets go Devils.

Cant have another defensive show like you did last week, for Mt. Pleasant and Marco Dailey.

I have to beg to differ, that Mt. Pleasant is a one man show...Like TigerMom1 said, Marco isnt the only one that scores (he is the scoring LEADER, but not the only weapon that they have). I have heard Mt. Pleasant called "Marco Pleasant" , I would have to think that a team (notice I said TEAM) that gets to the quarter-finals (and won how many straight region wins??) has to be alittle more than just one guy. Granted, Marco Dailey is a terrific player (and I look forward to seeing him play).........But I just hope my DEVIL "D" will hold em'. Make it 13-0 again guys!!

Tuck, how are we doing injury-wise? (Doogie, Poole, ...)

LETS GO RED!!

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way