Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

Well I don't mean anything bad but that was stupid. You haven't been to many games @ the Jungle. There is no home cooking here. You should have been @ the MTP & Forrest game when we had penalty after penalty. You sound like a sore loser, get over it. :thumb:

Oh My GOSH ,, no home cooking at MP ... I hope they wasnt anyone standing close to you as you typed that ,,, for fear of lightning strike... ha ha im for MP in this one beleave it or not ,, and crap yes im a sore looser ,, duhhh TROJANS #1 and im not getting over it any time soon !!!

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My GOSH ,, no home cooking at MP ... I hope they wasnt anyone standing close to you as you typed that ,,, for fear of lightning strike... ha ha im for MP in this one beleave it or not ,, and crap yes im a sore looser ,, duhhh TROJANS #1 and im not getting over it any time soon !!!

as for MPT ,, you take the Marco out and they dont even get in the playoffs ha ha ,, C-wood smokes them by 20 .. but with him in the lineup they tough.. hats off to the coach and the good lord for keeping him healthy.. ill be glad when he graduates ! lol

this will be no match for mtp jbhs will lose its focus

like they have all through the playoffs and luck wont help them through it this time

Marco will run all over the devils defense

and once the devils adjust to the run marco will open it up in the air

mtp 35

jb 21

yep we are hopeing he does take it to the air then it will get nasty for sure int, after int, like his last throw last year is what i am afraid will happen :o

This shout out goes to all the fair weathered fans that are just now deciding to post

against mTp, not the hardcore JB's fans, trust me I've read enough to know who is and who is not. For those new comers just keep trying your darnedest to make mTp fans blow up by calling our team a one man show. Marco, Marco, Marco.

Please keep on posting this, maybe,(I doubt it), but maybe some of JB's defensive

players will start to believe you and maybe 4-5 will key in on Marco all 4 quarters

of the game and free up these guys-

#15 - Bubba Clifton

# 5 - Jay Stoops

# 2 - Kyle Bayes

#14 - Beau Butler

#20 - Ryan English

# 4 - Christian Gaines

# 1 - David Brown

#13 - Tristan Tisby

#22 - Mark McClenic

#30 - Drew DeRidder

All has scored TD's either offensively or defensively. So PLEASE keep preaching that mTp is only a one man show. O.K. :o:lol: