Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

Shep, I've got a picture downloaded on my computer. How do I get it over to CoachT to use as my signature.

GreenMan told me how. Here you go!!!

QUOTE(Shep @ Nov 2 2006 - 02:01 PM)

Do you know how to get images from the internet on here so I can use one as a signature?

Try this:

1. Open up a new internet connection but leave this one up also. Minimize the one with Coacht on.

2. Do a google or msn image search for whatever you want. Right click on the image and select properties. Right click and highlight the ADDRESS url. Its in the middle. Highlight it then right click it and select COPY.

3. Goto your "MY CONTROLS" In the menu on the left side look under "Personal Profile" and select "EDIT SIGNATURE"

4. There will be a big box that says "EDIT SIGNATURE" in the top left. Look in the top middle of the box and select the little picture of a tree. When you do another box will pop up in the top left corner of the screen. It will say enter URL.

Copy the URL from the image into the box. Hit OK. Then click the "UPDATE SIGNATURE" button under the big box.

Whallah.

Edited by Shep

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Rick says this will be another good game between these two. These two programs were formerly bottom dwellers in 1A football, but now both programs have risen to respectability. Slick Rick is amazed at the progress both programs have shown. Slick Rick feels like this will be a barnburner.

it's amazing what happens when you send all the good teams to 2A B)

and poor cwood still can't make it :thumb:

GreenMan told me how. Here you go!!!

QUOTE(Shep @ Nov 2 2006 - 02:01 PM)

Do you know how to get images from the internet on here so I can use one as a signature?

Try this:

1. Open up a new internet connection but leave this one up also. Minimize the one with Coacht on.

2. Do a google or msn image search for whatever you want. Right click on the image and select properties. Right click and highlight the ADDRESS url. Its in the middle. Highlight it then right click it and select COPY.

3. Goto your "MY CONTROLS" In the menu on the left side look under "Personal Profile" and select "EDIT SIGNATURE"

4. There will be a big box that says "EDIT SIGNATURE" in the top left. Look in the top middle of the box and select the little picture of a tree. When you do another box will pop up in the top left corner of the screen. It will say enter URL.

Copy the URL from the image into the box. Hit OK. Then click the "UPDATE SIGNATURE" button under the big box.

Whallah.

Sometimes, the image you want to insert for your sig has to long of a URL to use on coachT. I use photobucket to add sig's to all the message boards I belong to. It is fast, easy to use and best of all, FREE. All you do is go to photobucket, create your user name and password, and your ready to start uploading images. It gives you directions on how to do the rest. :thumb:

well were within the last 48 hours until judgement day its time for both teams to be gettin menatlly prepared for the game. itll be a showdown and a fight till the end to see who will get the chance to go to the 4th round and possibly to state jobyrns d is much better than it was last week theyve got their head on straight this week and is prepared to stop what ever yall throw at them. the offense is as set as usual ready to score on some tigers good luck tigers but KICK THEIR A** DEVILS

Mt. Plesant: 21

Jo Byrns: 35 B):(

I hope their heads are not too straight cause it might hurt them to jerk it around to watch our backs go by really, really fast. mTp wins this rematch. GO TIGERS!

i wish i could see this one... my brothers and my mom and some fellow team mates will be there to keep up with the score for me. i wont be making it because im flying out to las vegas friday morning to represent the great state of tennessee in the world powerlifting championships this weekend and all of next week... maybe i can show them how some TENNESSEANS lift weights B) but back to the game, i strongly believe that jo byrns will win this one... i also believe that jo byrns will be playing in the boro this year. chris tuck is a beast... along with colton morris and the QB... heck the whole jo byrns team is ONE big beast.

my prediction:

jo byrns- 28

mt pleasant- 21

good luck to both teams :(

i wish i could see this one... my brothers and my mom and some fellow team mates will be there to keep up with the score for me. i wont be making it because im flying out to las vegas friday morning to represent the great state of tennessee in the world powerlifting championships this weekend and all of next week... maybe i can show them how some TENNESSEANS lift weights <_< but back to the game, i strongly believe that jo byrns will win this one... i also believe that jo byrns will be playing in the boro this year. chris tuck is a beast... along with colton morris and the QB... heck the whole jo byrns team is ONE big beast.

my prediction:

jo byrns- 28

mt pleasant- 21

good luck to both teams :thumb:

If you'll have internet access you can listen to the game at: www.tigerlive.com

i wish i could see this one... my brothers and my mom and some fellow team mates will be there to keep up with the score for me. i wont be making it because im flying out to las vegas friday morning to represent the great state of tennessee in the world powerlifting championships this weekend and all of next week... maybe i can show them how some TENNESSEANS lift weights <_< but back to the game, i strongly believe that jo byrns will win this one... i also believe that jo byrns will be playing in the boro this year. chris tuck is a beast... along with colton morris and the QB... heck the whole jo byrns team is ONE big beast.

my prediction:

jo byrns- 28

mt pleasant- 21

good luck to both teams :thumb:

Good Luck OXEN.

Missing out on a great game!

Go show them boys how we lift weights here in Tennessee!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!