Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

who tarps a football field?

I hope it rains some more. Muddy games will play in JB's favor especially in limiting MP's fast guys to try to run straight ahead as opposed to cuting back and juking. Just use the Cascade game as an example on this facet of the game. The Stable was a quagmire and The Devils ran wild!!!

Edited by Shep

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it rains some more. Muddy games will play in JB's favor especially in limiting MP's fast guys to try to run straight ahead as opposed to cuuting back and juking. Just use the Cascade as an example on this facet of the game. The Stable was a quagmire and The Devils ran wild!!!

ya thats right mt.p is nothing but a 1 man team and that 1 man better watch out this friday or he won't ever play again u can believe that

jo byrns 21

mt.p 0

I think this is a JB fan on here trying to get JB fired up. I have never heard a MP fan attack a kid or position personally on here all year. LOL. Good try but you have been figured out.

i am not so sure he is a JBHS fan ,,,if so he is a new one to me :o

ya thats right mt.p is nothing but a 1 man team and that 1 man better watch out this friday or he won't ever play again u can believe that

jo byrns 21

mt.p 0

And just what does that suppose to mean

jo byrns 21

mt.p 0

Come on dude, JB and MP have the greatest respect for each other. Post your comments guys on who will win with a little smack, but leave the personal attacks on players out jeez.

i am not so sure he is a JBHS fan ,,,if so he is a new one to me :o

And just what does that suppose to mean

I am definately from cedar Hill and have been for long time!!!!! Longer than you!! I don't like to talk smack but it fires me up when some comments are posted!! All I want is for our boys to not read this crap, and if they do let it get to them............ alll it does is highten the intensity level.

Blake, let them get to you and let it make you play that much harder!!!

As for the rest of the team Parker, Ryan, Colton, Kurt,........etc. If you play as a team you will definately walk away with a victory!! JBHS does not have a one man show we have a team show!! It will take more that "THE BIG DAILY SHOW" to beat the RED DEVILS.

Between now and Friday get your heads together and think!!! KEEP up the positive behaviors on the team and you guys will be unstoppable!!!! It takes more than playing on the field to win championships it takes the same actions off the field!@

I am definately from cedar Hill and have been for long time!!!!! Longer than you!! I don't like to talk smack but it fires me up when some comments are posted!! All I want is for our boys to not read this crap, and if they do let it get to them............ alll it does is highten the intensity level.

What did logger say that got you so riled up? You put his quote in there.

I think this is a JB fan on here trying to get JB fired up. I have never heard a MP fan attack a kid or position personally on here all year. LOL. Good try but you have been figured out.

I am a football player from a team that played JB.(still a little upset about the loss) I shouldn't have said what I said and I am going to quit posting.

Good luck to both teams but I'm pulling for MP