Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

Hey Shep,,, Raynok is sportsman saying i was for huntland-cwood and now mpt :lol:

Shep, of course I know you are from Stroudsville, cause all Shepard's are from stroudsville--- or could you say Shpardsville--that is all that exist there!! Maybe logger is from Stroudsvill. All I know is that we will all be in Mt. P on Friday night to cheer on the JBHS!!!

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shep, of course I know you are from Stroudsville, cause all Shepard's are from stroudsville--- or could you say Shpardsville--that is all that exist there!! Maybe logger is from Stroudsvill. All I know is that we will all be in Mt. P on Friday night to cheer on the JBHS!!!

you got that right,,,,,,does not matter where i am from,,,, but i have one son that played there now the other is a senior and you better beleave i will be there :lol: bash brother's are going to turn up the heat fri, nite guy's

:lol: Now that I believe this misunderstanding is straighted out lets get back on topic. I do believe JBS wins this one in a close game. I know last weeks stats looked bad on our defense, but I still believe most of that is contributed to the wing t offense and our inability to adjust to it. I know Marco is a heck of a talented athlete, but without all of the misdirection that an offense like the wing t provides I believe our D should be able to key on him and pick up on where the ball is going a lot quicker. I will predict a score closer to Friday in the mean time does anyone have any thoughts on this. :o Edited by Raynok

Shep, of course I know you are from Stroudsville, cause all Shepard's are from stroudsville--- or could you say Shepardsville--that is all that exist there!! Maybe logger is from Stroudsvill. All I know is that we will all be in Mt. P on Friday night to cheer on the JBHS!!!

Well, not quite. There is this one kid named Clay Head that used to live next door. You might have heard of him!

Glad to hear JBHS will be bringing lots of folks to support them. After all, thats what its all about. This game is going to have everything thats great about HS football! The fans, the atmosphere, the music and lots of talent on the field to watch! I suggest everyone plan on getting there early!! ( I know I will be there extra early for this one ) :rolleyes:

~~ Go Tigers~~

Well, not quite. There is this one kid named Clay Head that used to live next door. You might have heard of him!

That was a compliment!!!! But yeah maybe???

End of Dicscussion!!!

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear JBHS will be bringing lots of folks to support them. After all, thats what its all about. This game is going to have everything thats great about HS football! The fans, the atmosphere, the music and lots of talent on the field to watch! I suggest everyone plan on getting there early!! ( I know I will be there extra early for this one ) :rolleyes:

~~ Go Tigers~~

How long does it take tigermom,,,,, aproximately?