Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i could see this one... my brothers and my mom and some fellow team mates will be there to keep up with the score for me. i wont be making it because im flying out to las vegas friday morning to represent the great state of tennessee in the world powerlifting championships this weekend and all of next week... maybe i can show them how some TENNESSEANS lift weights :P but back to the game, i strongly believe that jo byrns will win this one... i also believe that jo byrns will be playing in the boro this year. chris tuck is a beast... along with colton morris and the QB... heck the whole jo byrns team is ONE big beast.

my prediction:

jo byrns- 28

mt pleasant- 21

good luck to both teams :justwrestle:

Allright OXEN!!!! Good Luck--let us know how it goes!!!

So who does the rain benefit???? I think most think it hurts Jo Byrns because of our passing game, but we came out and dominated Cascade in a swamp, passing and throwing the ball. And i know MP is a running team, but the rain may prevent Daily from cutting as much, i dont know. Prolly not, honestly i dont think it will have much of an affect on the game, what u guys think?

So who does the rain benefit???? I think most think it hurts Jo Byrns because of our passing game, but we came out and dominated Cascade in a swamp, passing and throwing the ball. And i know MP is a running team, but the rain may prevent Daily from cutting as much, i dont know. Prolly not, honestly i dont think it will have much of an affect on the game, what u guys think?

Other than turnovers I think it almost always helps the offense because they already know where they are going. So if anyone get hurt from it its the D because you are reacting to what someone else does and I think it takes away that quick first step and makes the Defense just a step slower. Then again it can increase turnovers so I guess its a wash. :justwrestle:

Other than turnovers I think it almost always helps the offense because they already know where they are going. So if anyone get hurt from it its the D because you are reacting to what someone else does and I think it takes away that quick first step and makes the Defense just a step slower. Then again it can increase turnovers so I guess its a wash. :P

I think the advantage goes to JBHS ,,,,because it will not be rainning during the game so passing should be ok,,,and the run will be different even for marco,,,, no way to cut like you normally do ,,,plus JBHS has already played in a swamp game ,,,so i say advantage JBHS

:justwrestle:

Hey, Blake, go ahead and brag on yourself because no one else is going to.

I will. blake is a great lineman and so is everyone else on that o line. they are all underrated. blake hasn't been beaten consistently the entire year. he blows people off the ball, seals linebackers, and overall makes huge holes for those backs to run through. the line wouldn't be nearly as effective without him. to be honest the line wouldn't be nearly as effective if any member of it wasn't out there. that line is communicating beautifully and they are working together. you can say what you want but in blakes defense, he has dominated the line of scrimmage the entire year and i highly doubt that that will change this friday night. heck even if he does he has tuck and a backer to help him out. get ready to see that defense be blown off the ball by that o line.