Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the absence of Liles and the re-emergence of Adam, I may have to change my predicted score. This has to hurt Coalfield.

You guys are not going to believe me, but trust me, the guy that replaced Drake is just as good if not better than Drake. The part the we will miss the most is Drakes fiery leadership, but we have people to take care of that too. Watch the game film from the Midway game when BD gets in a guys face for a stupid penitly

Who replaced him?

Also, it's time for me to predict.

If Hamptons fans played: 56

If Coalfields fans played: 14

When the teams actually do play each other I say:

Coalfield: 21

Hampton: 14

I am not sure what the kids name is, I do know he moved here from Oliver Springs sometime during the middle of the season. And some one told me that when he left Oliver Springs that he was the 10th leading tackler in AA football. And he really looked good in the game again Midway.

Slick Rick says, Slick Rick is hopeful that Slick Rick will come and scout practice of one of these teams next week. Slick Rick would love to see the matchup next week. Slick Rick feels like this game will be pretty good, but Slick Rick gives Hampton the slight edge. Slick Rick says Hampton wins. Slick Rick says Adam Townsend returns. Slick Rick says Townsend plays well. Slick Rick says the difference maker in the game is.........

The ability of Slick PUJO to get the troops going.