Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what the kids name is, I do know he moved here from Oliver Springs sometime during the middle of the season. And some one told me that when he left Oliver Springs that he was the 10th leading tackler in AA football. And he really looked good in the game again Midway.

I don't much think you can change teams in the middle of the season. Don' matter, well be down there to play you with whoever you have.

I say it is pay back this year with Coalfield coming out on top big this year! 21 - 0. For Townsend if he does play will not be 100%. This hurts Hampton, just like when Tennessee tryed to play Ainge.

You are the most uneducated person on this post when it comes to Hampton football. Townsend is not the only player on this team that Coalfield has to worry about.

Hampton 27

Oneida 2

Coalfield 7

Oneida 0

Hampton 42

Harriman 7

Coalfield 14

Harriman 0

It appears to me that Hampton will have the edge heading in to Coalfield on Friday night...

Lord Vador you have been in the dark too long.

Lets start with the Harriman game. When Coalfield played Harriman the quarterback played the entire game not just a couple of plays, and you are only kidding yourself if you think that the score would not be different if he played the whole game against Hampton. And Coalfield really beat Harriman worst than the score says, I dont think harriman with the good quarterback got 2 first downs in the first half. And i was not at the Onieda game so I cannot explain that one.

Here are some more scores

Hampton - 28

Cosby - 21

Cosby - 14

Midway - 36

Midway - 13

Coalfield - 15

Midway - 14

Coalfield - 21

Hampton only beat Cosby by 7 and Midway beat them by 12, and Coalfield beat Midway twice this year. So all that proves is nothing in my opion. It is a whole new season, win or go home. Throw every thing else out.