Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when does CY talk to himself in the Third party? Must be some of that inbred thing? Dont make me be covering your sawed-off little behind and then start talking in 3rd party... :rolleyes: GO ORANGEJACKETS :rolleyes:

Sorry, I was speaking Slick Rick's language. I am concerned he doesn't understand 1st person proper. He may be an Illegal alien but his language is easy to pick up on. :thumb:

Slick Rick had better bow down to BBALLTN. He can make you bow down. He is the man this week.

Edited by CYJacket

Come on ar eyou kidding me? Cosby put 21 on Hampton, and Hampton only won by 7 points. How did Cosby fair against Midway, a team that Coalfield has beaten twice now? I think the loss by 22. And if you really think that Harriman would not have scored more against Hzmpton if they had not loss there quearterback early than you are crazy. We played him for 4 quarters and shut him out. If my memory is right i think he got hurt after a 30+ yard run against Hampton.

Hampton scored 42 points on Harriman, I REALLY don't think Goins would have led Harriman to 43 points (which is what they would have had to score to win) against Hampton's defense. And lets talk about the Cosby game, Townsend was hurt on Hampton's first play of the game that had to be a big disapointment, but who's to say the score wouldn't have been worse if not for Adam's injury. The Dogs stunk it up and the team did what they had to do to win the game.

Edited by HamptonBulldogs1

Come on buddy your better than that. Goins is an amazing player. No he may not have scored 43 points, but I bet Harriman would have had more first downs, more time of possession and more points. And with less time of possession because Harriman would have the ball more, do you really think that Hampton would have scored 42 points?

Goins is tough, but what could he have done against Hampton that they didn't do. Hampton defense stuffed the run. He could have thrown maybe a little better than the reciever they had in there, but he too had a little success hitting targets across the middle. See, you don't understand tht Hampton can stop the run. Period. And as far as the pass defense, we bend and haven't come too close to breaking. We keep everything in front of us. The score may have been different against Harriman, but Hampton would have still scored often and maybe harriman could have eeked out 1 or 2 more scores. But who knows? Hampton scored quick, not many long drives that I remember. All in all, this will be a very good game, but I still favor Hampton and will argue that with anyone. :rolleyes:

Goins is tough, but what could he have done against Hampton that they didn't do. Hampton defense stuffed the run. He could have thrown maybe a little better than the reciever they had in there, but he too had a little success hitting targets across the middle. See, you don't understand tht Hampton can stop the run. Period. And as far as the pass defense, we bend and haven't come too close to breaking. We keep everything in front of us. The score may have been different against Harriman, but Hampton would have still scored often and maybe harriman could have eeked out 1 or 2 more scores. But who knows? Hampton scored quick, not many long drives that I remember. All in all, this will be a very good game, but I still favor Hampton and will argue that with anyone. :rolleyes:

Refresh my memory, or maybe i just have bad sources, but from what i heard was that Goins got hurt after a 30+ yard run early in the game. That dont sound shut down to me.