Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

I have been keeping up with this post from the start. We as adults should not bring kids into this board. Let the student athletes play they game. Let both teams win and lose with dignity and pride. Who knows next year a kid from each team could be in a humvee together in Irag defending our freedom. i do not think a football game will keep them from protecting each other and our freedoms. Good luck to both teams and good luck to the winner in the next round.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a tape from the LIVE SHOW from last night.

the BALD guy is Lt. David Queener from the Clinton Police Department, coached Brandon Davis in Middle School ball

Goose Lindsay is the Sports Editor from the Roane County News.

There talk goes from College to High school, just all over the place on this show! :lol:

Fromlistening to them I found out some pretty interesting news;

1). Brandon Davis has a hip pointer?????????? You guys should be ashamed, you should have told us about this.

2). Hampton's linemen are slow. that is almost so funny that I couldn't even type it. Let Davis run at Roop and if he avoids him, we have got great ends and backers that will do a superb job in containing him.

Someone asked earlier in this thread (about 20 pages ago ) the stats on Townsend from last years game. Can someone tell me the stats on Davis from last year? Just wondering, I can't remember for some reason.

Edited by FallSportFan

I have been keeping up with this post from the start. We as adults should not bring kids into this board. Let the student athletes play they game. Let both teams win and lose with dignity and pride. Who knows next year a kid from each team could be in a humvee together in Irag defending our freedom. i do not think a football game will keep them from protecting each other and our freedoms. Good luck to both teams and good luck to the winner in the next round.

Ok guys you have gone and done it. The above 500lb gorilla is right. He doesn't take names, he just kicks butt. It doesn't matter who's. Thanks Dalefan for your service to the community.

Slick Rick says Slick PUJO's Hamton team will win by more if Davis can't play.

That discussion cut out during the transmission but I think I heard Queener say that he is ok from an interview with Coach K. Further, he has practiced all week. Yesterday in the rain they were practicing.

PEOPLE CAME FROM ALL AROUND

TO SE A FIGHT IN HAMPTON TOWN

WHEN THEY ARRIVED IT WAS PLAIN TO SEE

A MIGHTY BATTLE

BETWEEN DOGS AND BEE'S

THE BEE'S WERE FIERCE

THE DOGS WERE MEAN

AS TOUGH A BATTLE

I'VE NEVER SEEN

THE DOGS WOULD BITE THE BEES'S WOULD STING

FIGHTING FOR SOMETHING

THEY'ED NEVER SEEN AN OLD GOLD BALL

WAS IN THEIR DREAMS

THE BATTLE WAS OVER

THEY TOOK A KNEE

RESPECT WAS WON

BY ALL THAT SEEN

THE DOGS HAD WON

THE BEE'S HAD QUIT

A BATTLE THAT WE

WILL NEVER FORGET

remeber this pujo, just found it in last years thread :lol:

I have followed both teams all year and have seen Hampton more. The problems for them are much deeper than Pujo wants to talk about. 1 Towsends return will be little more than a confidence booster to the team. 2 They have yet to face the overall team speed that they will see Friday night. 3 Lunsford doesn't call the plays JC does. 4 This is a chllange they have not faced and have no answer for. Coalfield 28 Hampton 7 :lol:

Just don't come through Clinton on the way. Queener might want your autograph and personal appearance somewhere. :lol:

Matter of fact SLICK RICK and PUJO, you better AVOID Clinton at all costs, Queener will have Road blocks looking for your HUMMER and keep you from visiting the game.

Davis got hit in the hip, but got right up! he was sore, but Monday night I saw him and he wasn't limping at all, if he was still hurting, trust me, he would have been limping because those things are PAINFUL!

I have followed both teams all year and have seen Hampton more. The problems for them are much deeper than Pujo wants to talk about. 1 Towsends return will be little more than a confidence booster to the team. 2 They have yet to face the overall team speed that they will see Friday night. 3 Lunsford doesn't call the plays JC does. 4 This is a chllange they have not faced and have no answer for. Coalfield 28 Hampton 7 :lol:

Really?

Someone asked earlier in this thread (about 20 pages ago ) the stats on Townsend from last years game. Can someone tell me the stats on Davis from last year? Just wondering, I can't remember for some reason.

As reported in the Elizabethton Star from that game, Davis had 107 yards, 16 carries and caught 4 passes for 35 yards.

GO DOGS! Get 'Er Done! :lol: