Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe...I actually went on Nextel's site... and they actually show they have no coverage... they usually inflate their coverage....I might still take laptop so I can talk on this thread on the way home... since all of the Coalfield people will have a 3 hour headstart..

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win or lose I think that most of the Coalfield people will be celebrating a great game at the local Shoneys breakfast bar

so you must know me ...i played with the team that is playing tonight in the game we had a good team in middle school i think thats what made coalfields team good know. gotta give that credit to coach gary lowe ...coach k has done alot to

Gary Lowe is one of the best in the program. Put him with Mr. B. Wilson, J. Jackson, and a host of others, and that is what has defined this program. Coach K is the cream of the crop. He takes the raw material developed by the above and makes it work. The final part of the equation is the players. All are top notch kids that do kid things but overall are a huge asset to the community.

Go Jackets, show the pride.

Well guys, its been fun. All you coalfield people are going to have to try to set the record. Us Hampton folks gotta leave for the game. Hope everyone stays healthly and whoever wins brings home the gold ball. Since this is my last posts before gametime, I'll leave with my prediction.

Hampton 35

Coalfield 14

have fun and have a safe trip down here.wear your seatbelt andhope the traffic don't get ya

Edited by Sasquatch101

Gary Lowe is one of the best in the program. Put him with Mr. B. Wilson, J. Jackson, and a host of others, and that is what has defined this program. Coach K is the cream of the crop. He takes the raw material developed by the above and makes it work. The final part of the equation is the players. All are top notch kids that do kid things but overall are a huge asset to the community.

Go Jackets, show the pride.

you speak like you know him do you? he's a good christian man and was like a father to me and my brother.....he was my coach and he drove the church bus to pick me up.......

Is basler still there me and him had some good times together in mr treece's office

you speak like you know him do you? he's a good christian man and was like a father to me and my brother.....he was my coach and he drove the church bus to pick me up.......

Yep, I sure do, since I was six years old. We graduated together. He is stand up and can be counted on. Come watch Chris play, he is a gamer this year. It aint pretty if he gets a good shot at you. :justwrestle: