Giles County@David Lipscomb

coach5

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take David Lipscomb to win a 21-14 battle at the Reese-Smith Athletic Complex. Having Dunnavant in the lineup this time will help Giles out tremendously on the offensive side of the football. Now not only is Edgmon is rushing threat but Perez & Dunnavant in the option game is a threat as well. Defensively Giles has to play the run better if they want to win. Last time they shutout Lipscomb's passing game but let Elrod & Holt run wild. Lipscomb's defense has really improved since their early season struggles.

I'll take David Lipscomb to win a 21-14 battle at the Reese-Smith Athletic Complex. Having Dunnavant in the lineup this time will help Giles out tremendously on the offensive side of the football. Now not only is Edgmon is rushing threat but Perez & Dunnavant in the option game is a threat as well. Defensively Giles has to play the run better if they want to win. Last time they shutout Lipscomb's passing game but let Elrod & Holt run wild. Lipscomb's defense has really improved since their early season struggles.

It will be a different GCHS team this time around. Get ready Mr. Green to eat some crow...how do you like it cooked??????

[/quote D.LIPSCOMB,big,strong,well coached,at home,ect,

Hard to go against this team,BUT I think if any team playing this weak could pull the upset it has to be Giles.Look for a defensive battle in nashville friday night as the Giles Def. is playing like a brick wall against the run and seems to always be in the right place for a big game changing pick.

I cant pick this one though,Lipscomb is Lipscomb and Giles County is on fire.

The winner of this game may just be wearing a big ring on Christmas morning.