Giles County@David Lipscomb

coach5

Not a rhyme, however a:

Grabble Gerbe Point to Ponder

When the coaching checks,

When the seniors checks,

When the fans checks,

When the bands checks (you've convienced us, BagPipes count),

Then the answer lies within the "unknown"!

Game Time ........... T - minus 48 hours and counting!

Game Face Time . . . Baby! :thumb:B)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bulldog calls them as he sees them!! Did you ever know him not to?

I travel a lot thru work...went through Giles co today. That whole area is behind the Bobcats. I could not believe how many signs I run across. It's great to see them excited about football. The GC posters are getting a taste of how some of the DL posters are.....just ask some Greenbrier folks....this is not meant in a bad way...it is what it is...

The winner of this game has to get to the finals!!!

That's what I was hoping you'd say. This thread has gotten ridiculous to a point beyond reasoning B)

Good Luck to both teams :(

Thats what makes a Lipscomb Thread fun and entertaining. It chases off most of the hate mongers who linger on threads to see how far they can take it--then it gets closed. We could mention some names.

Thats what makes a Lipscomb Thread fun and entertaining. It chases off most of the hate mongers who linger on threads to see how far they can take it--then it gets closed. We could mention some names.

I'm not hating on your thread at all I'm just wondering where the game is actually talked about :(

How about that radio station??????????????

I'm not hating on your thread at all I'm just wondering where the game is actually talked about :(

How about that radio station??????????????

I believe the first page talks about the game. What more needs to be said. All the good players got mentioned, everyone said ooh it will be close, or this will be a defensive struggle. Please tell me what more insight their is too offer. Do you want 30 more uneducated people to give a score prediction that means absolutely nothing? Or we could say "just wait and see" a few dozen times, but that is what we will all be doing anyway. I have read other threads and virtually none of them have much interesting to say about the game. So here goes my talk about the game:

I predict the game will be Friday night, unless of course the weather is real bad and they postpone it until Saturday. I even got the inside scoop that the national anthem will be played before the gameon the loudspeaker! Rumor has it that Coach Mc will start 11 players on offense. I heard Ben lehning might wear number 44 during the game. coach tillman will be calling the defense and coach taylor will be flexing his calf muscles. I believe the lipscomb radio crew will broadcast friday night but that might be a secret so don't tell anyone else. For those of you coming from giles county I wouldn't eat on the way, Lipscomb has one of the best concession stands in high school football! A few last predictions before I go:

-there will be tssaa refs at the game

-i predict tickets will sell for $7

-i know this is going out on a limb but someone is likely to score in this game

-lastly I believe they are planning on dividing the game into 4 quarters

Does anyone else want to talk about the game?!

I believe the first page talks about the game. What more needs to be said. All the good players got mentioned, everyone said ooh it will be close, or this will be a defensive struggle. Please tell me what more insight their is too offer. Do you want 30 more uneducated people to give a score prediction that means absolutely nothing? Or we could say "just wait and see" a few dozen times, but that is what we will all be doing anyway. I have read other threads and virtually none of them have much interesting to say about the game. So here goes my talk about the game:

I predict the game will be Friday night, unless of course the weather is real bad and they postpone it until Saturday. I even got the inside scoop that the national anthem will be played before the gameon the loudspeaker! Rumor has it that Coach Mc will start 11 players on offense. I heard Ben lehning might wear number 44 during the game. coach tillman will be calling the defense and coach taylor will be flexing his calf muscles. I believe the lipscomb radio crew will broadcast friday night but that might be a secret so don't tell anyone else. For those of you coming from giles county I wouldn't eat on the way, Lipscomb has one of the best concession stands in high school football! A few last predictions before I go:

-there will be tssaa refs at the game

-i predict tickets will sell for $7

-i know this is going out on a limb but someone is likely to score in this game

-lastly I believe they are planning on dividing the game into 4 quarters

Does anyone else want to talk about the game?!

You want to write poetry????? Go join an after-school club :(

You want to write poetry????? Go join an after-school club <_<

You tell um! This is for serious high school football talkers only!!! We don't need people on here taking up our time and making us read their posts!! lets band together and only post important stuff!

by the way does anyone have a good remedy for hemmoroids?