Andre Sterling Can't Carry Brian Marshall's Jock Strap

OwlPride

For all those Andre "haters" please go to this site and watch the video where he jumps that ooltewah kid. This play single handedly shows he is alot better back than 120 pounds soaking wet brian marshall.

http://farragutfootball.com/varsity_video_...ah_playoffs.htm

Hahaha... Lets show the 50+ yard run and 40+ plus screen pass where 5 Farragut players broke their ankles... Sterling ran behind a 6'4 280 pound offensive line and averaging 28+ attempts a game with 5.5 yard per carry. Marshall ran behind a 6' 235 pound line with 6.5 yards per carry and 250+ yard receiving... Oh yeah and a 10-0 record!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see no thumbs up to the ooltewah bench after he scored the TD.. it looks to me like he just runs back to the Farragut bench. and i dont think that Marshall juked "every 11 players" if that even makes sense.. but from what i saw he at most juked 5 on both the 50+yd run adn 40+yd pass.. he ran all the way across the field but i saw no jukes while he was doing that.. that was just his speed.. there was also a hold on Farragut's #5.. im not sure what WR was holding him but there was a def. hold. but it wasnt called. i wonder why?

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

I was shocked to hear that Andre Sterling was credited for best back in 2-5A.Some people may call me crazy but Andre Sterling cant carry Marshall's jock strap.Marshall rushed for 190 on 25 carries against the Ads. However, Sterling was held to 96 yds on 29 carries against the owls; the only REAL defense the Ads have played all season. I like the owls in this one with farrgut quarterback out for this game.

But who would you rather have Sterling or Marshall? Predictions on friday nights game?

Would he really want to carry his jock strap?

i see no thumbs up to the ooltewah bench after he scored the TD.. it looks to me like he just runs back to the Farragut bench. and i dont think that Marshall juked "every 11 players" if that even makes sense.. but from what i saw he at most juked 5 on both the 50+yd run adn 40+yd pass.. he ran all the way across the field but i saw no jukes while he was doing that.. that was just his speed.. there was also a hold on Farragut's #5.. im not sure what WR was holding him but there was a def. hold. but it wasnt called. i wonder why?

Once again I'm just going to reiterate, your team lost by quite a few points.

You seem to love to nitpick in the dumbest ways just to save face for your team, but I'd just like to let you have that one morsel you can't touch. Your team lost by a lot.