Wooddale vs. White Station

wshsis#1

RhsBooster,

While this rematch has a whole lot more at stake than the original meeting between these two teams, the idea of a rematch just doesn't conjure up much excitement, for ME anyway....maybe that's why there isn't much chatter.

I'm just guessing.... It's a bit more perplexing as to why the full-bloodied Woodale and WS fans are not more excited!

Look, I think this is probably going to be a darn good football game. There just isn't much intrigue; it surely does not FEEL like a playoff game! You know, it's kinda like....been there, done that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me, I'm still wrestling between going to this game or traveling up to the Fairley vs Henry County game....I'm kinda' leaning towards the latter.

TraderB:

I asked for directions from the Henry County folks and as a result on of their posters put some directions on the board. It's two and a half hours one-way to the Henry County/Fairley game. After much deliberation, I've decided to keep my happy tail in Memphis and go see these two Titans of a football team go at it. I haven't seen Roderick Davis play and this is a prime opportunity. I've seen White Station when they played WHitehaven, so I'm going to expect a very good game. This is for the chance to play in the semi's, so I know both teams will be jacked up!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is a shame that a game,thats going to be this good is not being talked about.Come on Wooddale and White Station fans.

rhsbooster:

How many Wooddale fans have you seen on here besides bg3? I don't recall seeing any White Station fans on here at all discussing football. If this game is going to be discussed, it's going to be the regulars who discuss city of Memphis high school football on a regular basis. I'm wondering what the East, Melrose, and anybody else thinks about this one.

TraderB:

I asked for directions from the Henry County folks and as a result on of their posters put some directions on the board. It's two and a half hours one-way to the Henry County/Fairley game. After much deliberation, I've decided to keep my happy tail in Memphis and go see these two Titans of a football team go at it. I haven't seen Roderick Davis play and this is a prime opportunity. I've seen White Station when they played WHitehaven, so I'm going to expect a very good game. This is for the chance to play in the semi's, so I know both teams will be jacked up!

I appreciate that, Kwc.

Enjoy the Woodale vs White Station game. It should be a dandy!

I especially enjoy the fact that the City of Memphis will host the next two state playoff games in 5A by virtue of Wooddale and White Station making it to the quarterfinals in a year where the Region 7/8 winner is the home team throughout. We get a very good quarterfinal game tonight and then we are guaranteed a semifinal game as well. Man, I love this!

I especially enjoy the fact that the City of Memphis will host the next two state playoff games in 5A by virtue of Wooddale and White Station making it to the quarterfinals in a year where the Region 7/8 winner is the home team throughout. We get a very good quarterfinal game tonight and then we are guaranteed a semifinal game as well. Man, I love this!

Whitestation 14

Wooddale 13

@ the Half