South Pittsburg Thread?

jasper

Where did the current thread on South Pittsburg go?

Jasper as you notice, every spitt thread always gets deleted. hmmm makes you wonder huh>? they use the escuse someone is bashing a coach. In fact no one is bashing a coach.. Some like vic some dont. but dont we get to have a opinion>? i thought thats what coacht is about.... the last thread . no wait the one before that... no wait. the one before that one we were talking about Vic not being coach next year, wich I know for a fact. "well from close teaching friends" and someone said someone was bashing a coach... Ive said some thing's about coaching at spitt this year. and after it was all said and done i told in a thread why i said it. because even coach's need to be gotten up for certain games. just like player's and i even stated thats was why, and that I liked Vic I played with him from the 70's on he centered me the ball quiet a few time's.. he is a good guy a pretty good coach. seem's some people cant read the current post they fall back to old one's.. lets see if this one stay's open.. I enjoyed the ummm 3rd spitt thread when we were talking Old School back's and the single wing and it got closed.. Geesh..

Edited by Geno

Slick Rick says Geno can't blame the closing on Slick Rick. Slick Rick has not been on this thread talking about Slick Rick's IBS problem. Geno, Slick Rick's Crusader's are fun to watch. Geno should come to Lebanon on Friday and watch Slick Rick's Crusaders play the game.

Sorry, ill probably be in the hospital on friday, maybe ill catch the score on TV