Hopi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok jacket dad you asked for it......lol.here it is

the following is a list of freshman from the lady pride aau team

they helped there aau club finish in the final four nationally 3 years straight

(please forgive me if i seem partial.........i am)

morgan buda cocke co

shannon depew cocke co

taylor mills gibbs

alicia robinson knox central

taylor hall claiborne co

heather finnel cleveland

elisha dowling powell

ok jacket dad you asked for it......lol.here it is

the following is a list of freshman from the lady pride aau team

they helped there aau club finish in the final four nationally 3 years straight

(please forgive me if i seem partial.........i am)

morgan buda cocke co

shannon depew cocke co

taylor mills gibbs

alicia robinson knox central

taylor hall claiborne co

heather finnel cleveland

elisha dowling powell

I hear those 2 girls from Cocke County are the real deal.

I hear those 2 girls from Cocke County are the real deal.

Not to put pressure on freshmen, but they'll make improvement look like an understatement for the Cocke County Girls team.

Buda is fast and has played the game forever. Plays great Defense and has a good shot.

Depew is a post and plays tough, physical and is pretty much just a basketball player. Good bloodlines from her mom too.

They're just freshman, some nights they'll play like it, but I'd say most nights they won't.

the best player barr none is the christopher girl form o.s. the girl will be a lady vol b4 she is ends her senior season

First, let me say I think Christopher is a very good ball player, however, by no means is she the "best player bar none" as you say. And to say she will be a lady vol before she ends her senior season is way, way, way, way, way, too premature!!! Remember Laura Hall, a very good ball player, isnt she at UTC and not UT Knoxville! When you make those kind of statments, remember, UT Lady Vols recruit from the entire country, not Roane, Morgan and Scott County! I have no doubt Christopher will get the opportunity to play at the next level, but for the Lady Vols, wishful thinking!

First off JAKETDAD. Im pretty much assuming your from kingston? Yeah and im pretty sure christopher unloaded on you all last year. Correct me if im wrong? 34 points yeah.Oh and by the way, Kayla High School Career will be a little bit of a factor but the major factor is that she does well during the summer whule playing aau for the TN Flight.

First off JAKETDAD. Im pretty much assuming your from kingston? Yeah and im pretty sure christopher unloaded on you all last year. Correct me if im wrong? 34 points yeah.Oh and by the way, Kayla High School Career will be a little bit of a factor but the major factor is that she does well during the summer whule playing aau for the TN Flight.

It appears I've hit a nerve!!! Try reading what I said, I do believe Kayla is a very good ball player, just not the "best, bar none" as previously stated. And do you really believe she is going to be good enough to play for the lady vols? Dont kid yourself. She's playing against 1A schools, and you're correct about what she did against Kingston last year, but do you really think Kingston is that good? Try comparing her to schools that play in tough districts with other very good ball players, I'm sure she can hold her own, but I dont think Pat Summitt is recruiting for players that hold their own, thats why she's got players like Candice Parker, and believe me, Kayla is a long way from there.

Amber Taylor

Yeah she is a freshman at Clinton high school and I think she will be a big factor for them. I was at the Cumberland Gap game and she did great! Without her their team would be in trouble as a freshman she really knows how to lead a team and she doesnt play like a freshman she plays more like a sophomore or junior. So shes probably one of the best point guards in East Tennesse and shes just a freshman.

Ok. Notice me sayin here aau is what is going to cary her! Kayla averages over 17 pts a game during aau and plays awesome pretty much all the time. Thats whats is going to TAKE HER TO A BIG SCHOOL. not high school. i realise that. i wish u would realise that. WHen you see all the major D1 college recruiters (Tennesee, LSU, Notre Dame, KY, Vanderbilt, Duke,ect.) follow her from gym to gym in Nationals and in all the big nike tournaments. You would fell the same way i do about it.

Ok. Notice me sayin here aau is what is going to cary her! Kayla averages over 17 pts a game during aau and plays awesome pretty much all the time. Thats whats is going to TAKE HER TO A BIG SCHOOL. not high school. i realise that. i wish u would realise that. WHen you see all the major D1 college recruiters (Tennesee, LSU, Notre Dame, KY, Vanderbilt, Duke,ect.) follow her from gym to gym in Nationals and in all the big nike tournaments. You would fell the same way i do about it.

What makes you think they are following her? You're assuming an awful lot! There are 9 other girls on the floor at the same time, isnt there a possibility they could have been interested in them as well? I guess we'll just have to wait until her Sr. Year and see what happens. Believe it or not, I really do wish Kayla all the best. I enjoy hearing that girls from this area make it to the next level, whether its at a D1 or DII School.