ECS VS WEBB

mofo11

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DII-AA had the second highest winning percentage (24-11, 68.6%) versus out-of-conference schools this year (DII-AAA was first at 26-10, 72.2%). If DII-AA is deemed "incredibly weak", then how we would we characterize the other classifications? Credibly weak?

Don't listen to gridironguy. I've had to go "through it" with him in the past. He has the cognitive ability of a Sheep.

DII-AA had the second highest winning percentage (24-11, 68.6%) versus out-of-conference schools this year (DII-AAA was first at 26-10, 72.2%). If DII-AA is deemed "incredibly weak", then how we would we characterize the other classifications? Credibly weak?

rollredroll you seem to have a stat on just about eveything. Your pretty good at keeping up on all the teams in TN high school football.

rollredroll you seem to have a stat on just about eveything. Your pretty good at keeping up on all the teams in TN high school football.

Thanks.

The great things about numbers and statistics is they don't have allegiances. Too many arguments and debates are waged on here based on biases/prejudices and therefore cloud reality.

Hi. Half the good teams left after last year (Briarcrest, Catholic, Notre Dame). That's how it's weak. It would be worse next year, since PJP is losing Tate, but I'm understanding they're combining divisions. Good for the TSSAA! I won't argue that PJP, Webb, and ECS aren't strong, but when you lose half of your good teams, you don't exactly have a good division left. rollredroll: I'm interested in how good those teams DII-AA played were. Do you have that stat?

Buzzman: Are you still sore that I showed you as a fool? Get over it. They'll be plenty of chances for you to be right one day. Maybe when you get past a third grader's intellect.

Edited by gridironguy