White House @ Upperman

BenStiller23

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Upperman has a big shot to pull this out. Why? Because they return four starters from a team that had White House beat last year in the first round of the region. I'm not sure how many players White House lost, I thought it was around 2 or 3 starters, but I look for this game to be great. And these two teams could meet again down the road.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

WHHS won 54-53 in O.T. Upperman had a chance to win, but blew an open lay-up at the end of regulation. Both of White House's post players didn't play though, 6'7" Roger Gaines and 6'6" Garrett Wood. Great Game though, but I'm gonna have to be truthful and say Upperman is very Overrated. First, the game was @ Upperman, (it would have been different @ WHHS). Second, Barnes and Welch fouled out in the 4th quarter and didn't play in O.T. and WHHS still won. That's 4 starters we had out total. I saw Livingston play before this game and they are better than Upperman, I thought the bees were better than they looked tonight. 7-AA is very weak this year, (just being honest) Barnes had 13, Rucker had 13 (plus game winning shot with 3 seconds left), Trobaugh 9, Zach Duty 8, Welch 6.

WHHS won 54-53 in O.T. Upperman had a chance to win, but blew an open lay-up at the end of regulation. Both of White House's post players didn't play though, 6'7" Roger Gaines and 6'6" Garrett Wood. Great Game though, but I'm gonna have to be truthful and say Upperman is very Overrated. First, the game was @ Upperman, (it would have been different @ WHHS). Second, Barnes and Welch fouled out in the 4th quarter and didn't play in O.T. and WHHS still won. That's 4 starters we had out total. I saw Livingston play before this game and they are better than Upperman, I thought the bees were better than they looked tonight. 7-AA is very weak this year, (just being honest) Barnes had 13, Rucker had 13 (plus game winning shot with 3 seconds left), Trobaugh 9, Zach Duty 8, Welch 6.

UPPERMAN PLAYS SMART , BUT THEY JUST DON'T APPEAR TO HAVE ANYONE WHO CAN SHOOT THE BALL. LIVINGSTON ACADEMY HAS SHOOTERS AND HEIGHT. IM MORE OF AN UPPERMAN FAN , BUT THEY HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO SHOOT THE BALL CONSISTENTLY.