East Ridge Vs. Csas

TNballer2006

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told by someone who went to the Ooltewah game Wednesday, that 3 times down the floor Coach Goddard yelled for them to run motion offense, and all 3 times, the point guard, I'm assuming that is Wells, looked at him and just brought the ball down and jacked a shot. That does not bode well for East Ridge. When they play a well coached team they will lose because they don't listen to their coach(even though he doesn't have any discipline).

I was told by someone who went to the Ooltewah game Wednesday, that 3 times down the floor Coach Goddard yelled for them to run motion offense, and all 3 times, the point guard, I'm assuming that is Wells, looked at him and just brought the ball down and jacked a shot. That does not bode well for East Ridge. When they play a well coached team they will lose because they don't listen to their coach(even though he doesn't have any discipline).

Assume all you want but wells dont run point guard a new kid arcential runs it this year and he dont even shoot i think he made have shot a total of 3 times that game and not when coach called motion ..

All yall do is hate on this so if you dont have anything to say about the post or if your just saying stuff to say it and you dont even know the truth you should shut up because your just making yourself look dumb.