Waren County

Oldschoolpioneer1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone is accountable

but the one thing that bugs me i'm the only person that thinks anything is wrong and like in this thread alot of warren co people are concerned about there program but at tullahoma its basically me

can tullahoma put a better product on the floor heck yes they can because there's alot for great young kids in our town

the only reason why i attended games this was in support of my soccer players(kristen vance, chelsea jackson, stephanie mullins, kaitlin buchanan and kristina tucker)

Edited by mjuhb

everyone is accountable

but the one thing that bugs me i'm the only person that thinks anything is wrong and like in this thread alot of warren co people are concerned about there program but at tullahoma its basically me

can tullahoma put a better product on the floor heck yes they can because there's alot for great young kids in our town

the only reason why i attended games this this was support of my soccer players(kristen vance, chelsea jackson, stephanie mullins, kaitlin buchanan and kristina tucker)

mjuhb, have seen some posts that say some famililies move to adjoining county to go to school there. Any truth to that? Saw the same posts but not the same poster on the Warren County site.i

mjuhb, have seen some posts that say some famililies move to adjoining county to go to school there. Any truth to that? Saw the same posts but not the same poster on the Warren County site.i

i'm not sure what you are asking

i don't know how it works in warren co but in tullahoma we have open enrollment kids outside the city limits have to pay tuition

its all about travel and where the school is at and its easy for coffee, franklin and moore county kids to come to becuase we are closer to them

one of our middle schools is actually located inside franklin county borders so thats makes it easier to attract kids out of the north part of that county

i'm not sure what you are asking

i don't know how it works in warren co but in tullahoma we have open enrollment kids outside the city limits have to pay tuition

its all about travel and where the school is at and its easy for coffee, franklin and moore county kids to come to becuase we are closer to them

one of our middle schools is actually located inside franklin county borders so thats makes it easier to attract kids out of the north part of that county

What about Shelbyville?

i'm glad i don't know how it works because i don't want to open up pandora's box

KNOW WHAT I MEAN :lol: plus we have had enough shelbyville recruiting discussions on coacht

i would tell you what you want to know BUT someone would take it out of context and then the thread would turn to that

So without getting to deeply into the zone of no return, Does the policy in Coffee allow students in adjacent counties to attend for a tuition price?

Her record doesn't show it, but if you know anything about her Elementary coaching ability - then you would know that she does know the fundamentals & would help our Middle School program tremendously!!!!!!!!! Have any of you even looked at what is coming up from the Middle School for her to work with - you have to have GOOD coaches at the Middle School level for any coach to have a record!!! It isn't that Warren County doesn't have talented players, it is the fact that we don't have any coaches in the Middle School Basketball program to show our players what needs to be done!!!! It isn't the girl's fault there are NO COACHES IN OUR PROGRAM(the girls are good players just need some coaching)!!!! GO PIONEERS!!!!

her elementary coaching ability? you mean her elementary recruiting ability don't you? lets face it, she was the shelbyville of warren county... anybody could have coached those kids... and even with all that talent, if memory serves me correctly, they still lost the county tourney... how'd they fare against teams from out of the county? did those kids know fundamentals, yes... but most of them learned them before they got there... her fundamentals? ok she knows offensive skills... and has a pretty good shot herself... but she can't teach defense because she never learned defense... she played during the old 6 on 6 days... she was a scorer, never a defender... could she help the middle school? maybe... if she doesn't run off those kids too...