New head coach at Northwest!

Footballen

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i dont think they will pull in a coach out of state like Hillsboro did(i beleive he came from Cali) I think it good be a middle school coach of a local school or it good be a former high school coach who has been out of the business for a while. Since Northwest reputation is great(success wise) a great coach probally want be next year coach. If he cleans house will you be gone.

Edited by ut18vols

as for now i am northwest, but have many friends in coaching. Plus i am in grad school at the moment, so i am bidding my time. from perry, to offit, to gaddis in henry co., to thompson at maplewood, to mcadams at david lipscomb i have some contacts to help me. However, i do love the green and gold.

I just hope and pray I am coaching starting in January at Northwest. With 10 returning starters on defense returning, and 26 seniors, and a good new head coach, we have something to work with.

For now I am a spectator tonight.

Coach chris i figure i could talk to you here. I tried to find you last night but i had no luck. Plus hillsboro was in green and gold so it was even harder. One thing i thought was funny, a woman at the concession told me(i was wearing my springfield gear) she told me, i been feeling sorry for you all week. i dont understand how yall lost to such a sorry team like us(Clarksville), i just minded my business and got my food. Well maybe ill see ya next year. Or at state i might go..

The new head coach needs to be a teacher and in the building. Very limited teaching positions open, and I hope the new head coach brings our coaches back. We are not as bad as everyone thinks, and some of us are family to the athletes.

UTVols, I was in the end zone where the boys ran by streaking. I am going to the saturday games, so maybe we can hook up and watch some good football. My girl friend is ready for it all to be over, but I love this time of year. :angry: I want it to last forever. :huh:

I do believe the administration will make a positive decesion, and bring in a good head coach. My hopes and prayers fall with a gentleman that deserves this job, and will bring honor and discipline to the program. If this gentleman gets the chance he deserves, he will do a grand job.

And no, it is not me, but a man that I dearly respect. A father figure not only to me, but 16 years of athletes. I hope the lord grants him this chance. :angry:

I do believe the administration will make a positive decesion, and bring in a good head coach. My hopes and prayers fall with a gentleman that deserves this job, and will bring honor and discipline to the program. If this gentleman gets the chance he deserves, he will do a grand job.

And no, it is not me, but a man that I dearly respect. A father figure not only to me, but 16 years of athletes. I hope the lord grants him this chance. :lol:

Im now a senior at northwest for the football season and I really hope we get a coach that can guide us into a winning season cuz this will be the last time I get to play football with my family!

So Chris, who are the front runners for the Head Coaching job there at NW? I can tell you this, I am not applying! Why you ask? Because i do not think there will be teaching spots in the building for the other coaches and that is the only way it will work. There is loads of talent over there, but you have to have discipline in the classroom before you will ever have it on the field. That is just my philosophy! I am content to be here at Kenwood for at least one more year, then i think i will move to East Tennessee to teach and Coach my last years!

So Chris, who are the front runners for the Head Coaching job there at NW? I can tell you this, I am not applying! Why you ask? Because i do not think there will be teaching spots in the building for the other coaches and that is the only way it will work. There is loads of talent over there, but you have to have discipline in the classroom before you will ever have it on the field. That is just my philosophy! I am content to be here at Kenwood for at least one more year, then i think i will move to East Tennessee to teach and Coach my last years!

When that happens we will miss you Mac. And you are correct about the discipline.

The new head coach needs to be a teacher and in the building. Very limited teaching positions open, and I hope the new head coach brings our coaches back. We are not as bad as everyone thinks, and some of us are family to the athletes.

UTVols, I was in the end zone where the boys ran by streaking. I am going to the saturday games, so maybe we can hook up and watch some good football. My girl friend is ready for it all to be over, but I love this time of year. :lol: I want it to last forever. :thumb:

What are the teaching slots?

Edited by riverrat106