Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

If I might make one more comment about last year I was with a group of FCS people last year at the Blue Cross Bowl and we all were pulling for the Trousdale County team.

We were proud that our fellow Region 4 team brought home the gold ball, and we would like to think that our friends from Trousdale County would support our team.

Friendship , I can't speak for all, but I would like for the Gold Ball to stay in Region 4...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, Ole3putt just when we were going to make you an Honorary Bulldog!

B)

Volfan, Thanks , but I've got to stay with my Region. Heck , I live over here . it could be dangerous ... but I tell you. If Hampton wins this game Friday night. you can bet I'm with you till the end. It would be good to see you guys get your 1st Gold ball too. Good luck this friday. nothing but respect from this Trousdale Co. fan

Well back to this game does anyone have any stats from Hampton's running backs such as attempts and yards or recievers catchs and yards?

Nah, we don't keep up with stuff like that up here. The best one in this region was our starting TB but he got hurt and the second best in the region was his backup. We run a lot and pass a little. Run 80%, pass 20% if I was guessing.

Volfan, Thanks , but I've got to stay with my Region. Heck , I live over here . it could be dangerous ... but I tell you. If Hampton wins this game Friday night. you can bet I'm with you till the end. It would be good to see you guys get your 1st Gold ball too. Good luck this friday. nothing but respect from this Trousdale Co. fan

Understood. Here's hoping two good teams come together and play their best. At this point in the playoffs both teams have a lot to be proud of.

Go DOGS!!!!!!!

You said a mouthful, I'd say adam will be bact to his old self by next Friday, just another great weapon on a fine football TEAM. What about that DAGGEM LINE.GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FC has one of the best lines in the state and a very good tailback in Jeremy Rickaway I think it will be a blow out in possumtown not to take anything away from hampton but FC is too powerful and have too many weapons to be stopped.i think we proved last year who has the better region.

FC has one of the best lines in the state and a very good tailback in Jeremy Rickaway I think it will be a blow out in possumtown not to take anything away from hampton but FC is too powerful and have too many weapons to be stopped.i think we proved last year who has the better region.

I'd like us to tone down that blow out stuff, but a win would be nice. I also like our region but last year was last year.

I dont think You proved who was the better region, trousdale did and that has nouthing to do with FCS or this year, but if you want to believe that ,,,,go ahead. B)

If game film is a help ,we will be prepared/ Friendship has a few enemys. We will be fully supplied and we will be fully prepared. I'm sure Friendship will do their homework and will know us like a book. It will come down to who can execute ,turnovers ,field position ,penalties. Football alot of times is a game of inches. I don't think either team will be all that superior. Pride, heart and determination is always a big factor. Neither team would be here without it.