Goodpasture @ Milan

mbsdude

Hmmmmmmmmm.................I'd say your female?

Because you probably throw the ball like a girl! :D

I bet you really get uptight when you hear a Tornado Warning! :D

come on dude, be kool, this is a milan/goodpasture thread. let us play the dueling banjos here and you go play on the alcoa/smith co. thread. alcoa has a great program and you should be proud of it so show a little restraint and get on you're own thread and remind alcoa how proud you are of them. GOD BLESS!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i guess i am going to quit talking about anyone else because obviously they are smarter than i am. but i would be under the impression that this season is the only one that matters, not last years or the past one hundred years. i would like to agree with ghsplayer in what he said about other sports but lets save that till later and try to get our boys to bring home a gold ball.

i've got my head on straight and i am just focusing on the game from here on out (unless someone has another silly comment to make about years past or alcoa).

i'll make my prediction now without seeing any milan film so its just a toss up on what i've heard and what i know we have.

Goodpasture: 24

Milan: 7

p.s. please no more comments about other things because i really want to focus on the game, i really do!

ok i guess i am going to quit talking about anyone else because obviously they are smarter than i am. but i would be under the impression that this season is the only one that matters, not last years or the past one hundred years. i would like to agree with ghsplayer in what he said about other sports but lets save that till later and try to get our boys to bring home a gold ball.

i've got my head on straight and i am just focusing on the game from here on out (unless someone has another silly comment to make about years past or alcoa).

i'll make my prediction now without seeing any milan film so its just a toss up on what i've heard and what i know we have.

Goodpasture: 24

Milan: 7

p.s. please no more comments about other things because i really want to focus on the game, i really do!

I guess in your senario (24-7) vs mine (21-7) you've got #17 coming up with a fine field goal from 35 yards. Well, I think you've got your head on straight about this! :D

Your right, but I still like the 55-13 stomping of GP in `2005 :unsure:

Yeah that 55-13 stomping of Goodpasture was a good one last year! So was that blowout against Fulton last year. It amazes me to see how you beat a team so bad and they turn around and beat you the next year. Shows who has improved and who's gotten worser.

Edited by machine

Yeah that 55-13 stomping of Goodpasture was a good one last year! So was that blowout against Fulton last year. It amazes me to see how you beat a team so bad and they turn around and beat you the next year. Shows who has improved and who's gotten worser.

Has GP improves that much from last year?? I hope so, cause that was the worst state contender I've seen in a long time! I just don't think this year would be any different! Maybe GP will prove me wrong!

Has GP improves that much from last year?? I hope so, cause that was the worst state contender I've seen in a long time! I just don't think this year would be any different! Maybe GP will prove me wrong!

Well, I guess you haven't seen them all (worst state contender), cuz I saw an excellent 5A team get destroyed twice in the last decade at the finals. It happens! You take care of things in the east and GP will take care of things in the west and then we'll see.

PS- what happened in 2003 (55-6)? = pretty bad contender.

Edited by soccerdad

I have no doubt that Goodpasture has improved greatly from last year. That was a young team last year and it showed early in the game. I have a feeling that this game will be much closer if GP can run the ball and control the clock. If they are forced to pass, they will be in trouble. All of us Alcoa fans remember the drubbing we took from David Lipscomb in 2003 and how we came and dominated DL in 2004. A year can make a big difference. This should be a good game if both teams make it to the final.