Warren Co. at Dekalb

punchline95

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how our team enters its awesome lol. but i dont think a aaa team should ever think its a shoein victory over a aa exspecially in tennessee sports we might not have as much to choose from at our school but that says nothin about the talent we do have so i expect tonights game to be a good one. oh and big chris wietzel how tall is he now i know he was about 6'5 back in middle when i played with him at tech camp but i know he has gotten taller lol

Weitzel is 6'8"

Edited by Phoenix27

I am NOT saying this is a gimme. But, to compete in 7AAA, a team should be able to absolutely thrash any AA school in middle TN. There is NO way this game will be a thrashing.

BTW, DC people, the tiger door thing is a joke. That is the worst example of a school thinking they are more than what they are I have ever seen. I love the environment, I love your team's enthusiasm, and I love the black and gold tiger stuff, that's my elementary school, but guys, lose the door, it's terrible.

Edited by eagle79

I am NOT saying this is a gimme. But, to compete in 7AAA, a team should be able to absolutely thrash any AA school in middle TN. There is NO way this game will be a thrashing.

BTW, DC people, the tiger door thing is a joke. That is the worst example of a school thinking they are more than what they are I have ever seen. I love the environment, I love your team's enthusiasm, and I love the black and gold tiger stuff, that's my elementary school, but guys, lose the door, it's terrible.

The door is a little corney, but hey it gets people out of their seats. I think we need some cool intimidation music kinda like Livingston. I am not sayin I like LA, just their music it is intimidating, but their socks are not cool. THE DOOR IS STAYING!

Pioneers, don't let that impressive Dekald entrance intimidate you :}

Are they still running through that anicent tiger mouth? dchs should be a museum by now. build a new school and gym but WC still loses to anohter school and county less than half its size! Better win tonight-district will get much tougher.

our school should be a museum along with our 79 year old teacher mrs bess as the main display cause she is never leavin

IT was a big battle of the student section tonite but seemed liked WC student section quit afer halftime and DC took it all the way....you got to love them upsets AAA Warren County 64 AA DeKalb 71

DEKALBS student section was electric tonight i loved it Good Game WC

lol Yalls student section was electric you had two chants Who we be DC, and i'm not going to say the other one on here. Yall didn't even have a student section tell we started cheering. But the second half are section did quit

But yall do like talking alot don't you

But o well yall did beat us, and that shows how good the Pioneers are right now, we lost to the two worse teams were going to play all season

If we don't get it going its going to be along long season

Edited by FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

lol Yalls student section was electric you had two chants Who we be DC, and i'm not going to say the other one on here. Yall didn't even have a student section tell we started cheering. But the second half are section did quit

But yall do like talking alot don't you

But o well yall did beat us, and that shows how good the Pioneers are right now, we lost to the two worse teams were going to play all season

If we don't get it going its going to be along long season

I think i know what the other chant was lol but DC did have more than 2 chants i heard one to the refs.."a rope a tree all we need is a refree" surprised there was no techincal for that one and there was no place for the student section until the band made room...could have only imgine what it would have been like the DC section wasnt forced to move away from the warren county section..still good game though