To The West TN. Teams:

TWizzy551

to all 7aaa fans we hope to feal your support this friday,crockett county treat jc sayers as home your fans and the rest of region 7aaa feal free to come early and tail gate just like you would at home. i know if any team in the region was playing in the semi's besides dyersburg i would be there with as many trojans as i could bring,,,, were your team colors to show the regional support while showing loyalty to your team remember region 7 side is the press box side, keep it loud and lets show lipscomb what region 7 is about,,,,i mentioned croccketts fans earlier because they fill the stands as good as any but all region 7 should unite and as the trojans motto TOGETHER WE ATTACK

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all 7aaa fans we hope to feal your support this friday,crockett county treat jc sayers as home your fans and the rest of region 7aaa feal free to come early and tail gate just like you would at home. i know if any team in the region was playing in the semi's besides dyersburg i would be there with as many trojans as i could bring,,,, were your team colors to show the regional support while showing loyalty to your team remember region 7 side is the press box side, keep it loud and lets show lipscomb what region 7 is about,,,,i mentioned croccketts fans earlier because they fill the stands as good as any but all region 7 should unite and as the trojans motto TOGETHER WE ATTACK....gates open at 5

From the 4A side, HC will be working hard to stop an undefeated Hillsboro team! Thanks for the support from all! Drop us a line on the 4A thread (Hillsboro@Henry County) for this game. The kids would love to see the support! Good luck to Milan, Dyersburg (and Coach Counce!), and JCS! Lets see if we can pull off a sweep!!!

Go Big Red!!!

Go Pats :thumb: