Ravenwood at Culleoka

culleokarep

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Williams get hurt in the Lebanon game? Is that why they got beat so bad? Without him, they will not do very well - especially against AAA teams.

yea mario went out early in the 3rd....i dont think they will do as bad as everyone is saying without him....he is the key player on the team...but this team is deeper than everyone thinks....they struggle somewhat in ballhandling without him on the floor...but they make up for it in hustle...the seniors on this team are hungry and have something to prove....i look for daniel blocker to take a leadership role and carry the team until mario is 100%....josh blade is still a sharpshooter from outside and david spare is one of those guys who does whatever it takes to get a win...these three guys are the key to the team right now....its time for them to really step up

54-60...ravenwood...free throws killed us

From what I saw free throws were bad for both teams. Have not seen the book for an accurate count, but I have never seen so many fouls called in one game. The officiating was way too tight on both sides. Seemed like there was at least 65 to 70 fouls called in the game. Six players fouled out, three per team, and there were a few players in at the end with 4 fouls. Seems these three refs were a little over zealous with the whistle. Their continuous whistle blowing stopped both teams when they seemed to get momentum on their side.

From what I saw free throws were bad for both teams. Have not seen the book for an accurate count, but I have never seen so many fouls called in one game. The officiating was way too tight on both sides. Seemed like there was at least 65 to 70 fouls called in the game. Six players fouled out, three per team, and there were a few players in at the end with 4 fouls. Seems these three refs were a little over zealous with the whistle. Their continuous whistle blowing stopped both teams when they seemed to get momentum on their side.

one of the worst reffed games i've seen in awhile... 4 technical fouls called and only 1 of them was necessary. 2 per team

one of the worst reffed games i've seen in awhile... 4 technical fouls called and only 1 of them was necessary. 2 per team

I've been hearing this from several people. I don't know if the TSSAA had meetings and told the officials to tighten up the calls or what, but I've never seen so many charging calls than I have this year also.