Columbia Daily Herald

Big Bigby

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I say anything about my team? Besides, if they were, it would be better competition than anyone you play, take Giles County for example :thumb: Excuse me while I go shine my Gold Football

Big boy if you put up half of the numbers Marco put up, they may put your picture in the paper, he also has a great team around him. SH will not even play MP in the regular season and believe me yall had the chance. Sh ain't no Giles Co, You may be shining some balls, but it ain't no football thats for sure.

Big boy if you put up half of the numbers Marco put up, they may put your picture in the paper, he also has a great team around him. SH will not even play MP in the regular season and believe me yall had the chance. Sh ain't no Giles Co, You may be shining some balls, but it ain't no football thats for sure.

Well, big boy, that's where you're wrong...Spring Hill owns the county's only state championship. I don't care if it's from 1986, we have one, you don't. If Marco had a great team around him, why didn't they pick up his slack last night? Marco struggles, Mt.Pleasant struggles.

Edited by SHHSRaiders27