Giles County Bobcats

olympian

To ALL our football seniors! Your records says it all.

Sophomore year: 1 - 9, Junior year: 4 - 6, Senior year: 11 - 2

Hard work, persistence, excellence, character, CHAMPIONS!

You have united a community of 20,000 and made us all proud and set a standard for all Bobcats to follow. You will always be remembered as, possibly, the best GCHS football TEAM of all time! You're role models in our community!

May your many successes continue and your future be blessed! :thumb:

From a Lipscomb fan, I would like to say that you are a great bunch to play against. You were very well coached and played like true sportsmen. There is nothing like a great hard-hitting clean football game. You have my respect as well as a great number of other Lipscomb people.

Your seniors have laid great groundwork for you. With the coaching staff that you have your future is very bright. I look forward to other great games with you guys in the future. Best of luck to your seniors as they move forward in life.

From a Lipscomb fan, I would like to say that you are a great bunch to play against. You were very well coached and played like true sportsmen. There is nothing like a great hard-hitting clean football game. You have my respect as well as a great number of other Lipscomb people.

Your seniors have laid great groundwork for you. With the coaching staff that you have your future is very bright. I look forward to other great games with you guys in the future. Best of luck to your seniors as they move forward in life.

Your comments are echoed from the folks in Cheatham County as well. Giles used to be considered as a team with athletes but you almost knew that when you played them "they'd eventually self destruct once the going got tough". Coach O'Connor made those guys believe this year and they really had a great year finishing at 11-2 overall (both losses to DL). It's now apparent that football in Pulaski will no longer be considered "second fiddle" to basketball season and the class that should forever be remembered for changing that is this year's group of seniors.

Sincere thanks to both you Big County and Titanman for your kind words. This group of seniors will be sincerely missed, however, they will have lasting impression and hopefully positive impact on Giles County football in the years to come. They are a class act!

Best of luck to both of your in your schools in the years to come. Region 7 is a very, very competitive region - maybe the most competitive of any region in our state from TOP to BOTTOM!

The Bobcats will be pulling for the Mustangs to go the distance! Knowing there are no easy contests over the next two weeks . . . however, that's where our region competiton will allow you to be mentally prepared for anything to come! Best of luck! :thumb:

This group is one of the best group of kids that you could ask to be around. They worked very hard to be successful and that they were. This team showed a lot of character and desire in the way they played the game. The football team of '06 achieved what has not been achieved here in a while and they have set a new standard for Giles County football. Great year.

Edited by GCBBCTS

This group is one of the best group of kids that you could ask to be around. They worked very hard to be successful and that they were. This team showed a lot of character and desire in the way they played the game. The football team of '06 achieved what has not been achieved here in a while and they have set a new standard for Giles County football. Great year.

I have to say I am very proud of you guys for finally living up to your abilities and proving that you are winners. From personal experience you guys taught me as much as I taught you. Now seniors you can live with your head up as winners on the field now win in life. An always remember Wilky has your back no matter what anybody else says.